Please Forgive Me

My One and Only You

 

*Time skip

YOSEOBS POV

Ever since that fight I had with Min last week, Jiyeon has been with me almost 24/7. When I’m at home, she constantly texts me.  I’m not annoyed. Okay, well, maybe a bit. I just need some space to think what I’m going to do with Min. I want her back, but I don’t know if I should.

I went to school alone, since I Jiyeon said she was going to be late to class because of a doctor’s appointment.

I arrived at school, but the morning was quiet. No Jiyeon to blab about stuff to me  

i mean talk to me.

She came and the day went on as usual.

During lunch, she asked me to meet her at the park after school at 3.

I agreed since I had nothing better to do.

 

-Time skip to at the park-

I was waiting for Jiyeon and she’s 5 minutes late. Oh well.

She finally came after 2 more minutes then she apologized for being late.

“It’s alright. Why did you ask me to come here?” I asked

“Well, you see. A couple years ago, after you left, someone told me you were going to confess to me. I thought it was a joke at first, but then everyone said it was true and I couldn’t help but believe them. I. . . I had a boyfriend at that time, and I realized my true feelings for you. I actually liked you and another guy, but I thought you only thought of me as a friend, so I chose the other guy. When you asked me to hang out, I didn’t accept because I couldn’t face you. I don’t know why, but I just couldn’t. Were you . . . actually going to confess?” Jiyeon said

“I was.” I bluntly said

“I’m sorry Yoseob. I should’ve been stronger and faced you. We could’ve been together. Mianhae. I just want to ask, do you still . . . have those feelings for me?” she asked with a bit of hope in her voice.

“Why, do you?” I asked unsure of what to do

“To be honest, I do. I have been searching for you, and I found Kikwang in Incheon and we talked. I found out you both went to the same school by accident and you had to move because of your father’s job. He also told me you were very happy with your girlfriend. I was really sad, and I gave up on trying being with you, but I still loved you after all these years. More years passed and I ran into Kikwang again. He said you had a break up, but you moved. He didn’t know where you were though. You became famous and then I heard you were going to a school here in Seoul, a private school. Luckily, there was only one private school here and you we’re there. I moved here . . . so I can be with you, hoping you still felt the same way.” She said

“Jiyeon . . . You love me?” I whispered.

I could’ve saved myself from heartbreak, but she was too late to find out about me confessing. So, Min was right.

 

-FLASHBACK-

“I DIDN’T BEAT HER UP! SHE DID THAT!” she yelled at me

“JIYEON WOULDN’T DO THAT! WHY WOULD SHE!?” I yelled back

“BECAUSE SHE LIKES YOU! SHE WAS GOING TO CONFESS TO YOU, BUT YOU LEFT!” She exclaimed.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Wait, if she was right about that, then, she was telling the truth all along!?

“Min told me you were going to confess but I left . . . I didn’t believe her, and anything else she said. I guess, she was telling the truth. . . Which means all the other things she said was right too.” I said angrily.

“W-what else did she say?” Jiyeon asked

“Do you love me enough to beat yourself up? To break me and my girlfriend apart for your selfish reasons?” I asked looking her straight in the eye.

 

“Oppa . . .” she said

“Don’t call me THAT.” I said

“Min was the only person who made me not be afraid to fall in love again. She made me forget all the pain my heart’s been through.” I said

“WHY OPPA!? WHY WOULD YOU PICK HER! We could’ve been together! Just you and me.” she said.

“Even if we we’re together, I wouldn’t be as happy as I am with Min. When I’m with you, it’s different. I feel as if, we’re not meant to be more than best friends. I’m going to find Min. Good-bye Jiyeon, and don’t call me OPPA.” I said turning away.

She grabbed on to my arm

“Oppa, wait!” she pleaded.

“No. Don’t call me that, didn’t you think about my happiness? Did you ever think if you did that, I wouldn’t be happy? Consider other people’s feeling before you try anything like that again, Jiyeon.” I said. I shook off her hand from my arm and walked away to my car.

 

MINS POV

I’ve been staying at this hotel for a week now. To tell the truth, I kinda like living alone.  It gives me space and I just like it. Only YongMi knows where I really am, because she caught me sneaking out of the house one day with my clothes and a couple of things.

I just got finished doing my homework and I decided to go out to one of my favorite places.

The ice cream shop! I went to the one Yoseob took me to. Since it was near my hotel, I walked there.

 

YOSEOBS POV

I need a place to think where Min might be. I decided to go to the ice cream shop I took Min to on our first date in the morning.

I walked in and my heart kind of stopped when I saw the beautiful girl at the counter paying for one scoop of cookies and cream ice cream.

She thanked the cashier and she turned to the exit, then she stopped when she saw me.

“Yoseob?” I heard her whisper.

Her eyes got kind of watery.

“Min . . .” I said

Luckily we were the only ones here and the cashier went to the back to take care of something, because this is a REALLY awkward moment.

I never knew she was this sensitive. We just had a little fight, but, I guess her heart has been through a lot. I know I might sound like an insensitive person saying it was a little fight, but we could’ve talked it out . . . right?

“I have to go.” She said bluntly and looked down and walked pass me.

“MIN!” I called out.

“What do you want from Me.” she said expressionless with her back faced towards me.

“I-I’m sorry. You we’re telling the truth, I’m sorry. Min I-“I said, but she cut me off

“NOW YOU BELIEVE ME!? You just needed some proof that I wasn’t lying. How can I forgive you if you can’t believe me without any proof that I’m telling the truth? How can I just forgive you if you don’t even trust me? How can I-“now I cut her off by pulling her into a warm hug.

“I’m so sorry. I know I don’t deserve to be forgiven.  Just please . . . give me one more chance.” I whispered.

She looked up at me and pushed me away. Then she ran off to a nearby hotel.

 

MINS POV

I ran off to my hotel. I know he would follow me, but I didn’t want to have a scene in public.

I look back to see him running after me, and I quickly press the elevator button. I’m on the 3rd floor and thank goodness it opens and closes before he can come in.

 

YOSEOBS POV

I look at the floor number she’s going to. Floor number 3.

I quickly run up the stairs and once I get there, the elevator closed and I see Min walking to a room.

I hide somewhere and look at her room number.

This is a good time to use my aegyo on the lady at the desk to get me her room key. After all, I am Yang Yoseob, the aegyo King

;b

I took the elevator down to the lobby and went up to the lady at the desk. She looked like she was in her 20’s.

Her back was turned to me and I said “Excuse me.” in my sweetest voice

“Yes, how may I help y-“She turned around and was surprised to see an idol from BEAST here.

“Y-y-y-y-Yoseob. . .  H-how m-may I h-help y-you?” She stuttered badly.

I smiled my cute smile. Her face turned a bit red.

“Oh, so you know who I am, okiies, anyway, can you give me a key to a room on the third floor . . . Like maybe the room number xxx” [just put any room number you want.]

“Uhm . . . I’m afraid that room is already taken.” She said looking at her computer.

“I know, my friend is in there. Uhmm… unfortunately, she won’t let me in her room” I said then pouted looking down.

“Can you give me a spare key miss?” I finished. Then I looked up at her with hope in my eyes.

“Uhhh……. I-I-I-I c-can’t d-do t-t-t-that. S-sorry.” She stuttered again because of my cuteness.

“ALMOST THERE YOSEOB!” I told myself.

“Awhh . . . oh well.” I said sadly then pouted. I slowly turned away.

3 . . . 2 . . . ONE.

“WAIT.” She said.

I grinned a mischievous grin inside my head.

“Yes?” I ask innocently turning back to the lady.

“Just here . . . but you have to give it back unless the person in the room calls me and tells me that you can keep it.” She said handing me the key.

 

"Kamsahabnida!" i bowed and flashed a smile which made her a bit red again.

I went back to the elevator and approached Min’s room.

I was about to put the key in when I stopped myself.

“Wait . . .” I thought

“What if she’s changing? Or getting out of the shower?” I thought to myself.

“Oh well.” I said out loud and opened the door.

I was relieved to see Min turned around getting some clothes out of her suitcase.

She looked at me and he eyes widened.

“H-how d-did y-you g-g-get in here!?” she exclaimed.

“I have aegyo Min, remember?” I said.

Her facial expression relaxed and she became serious.

“What do you freaking want? Make it quick because I was about to take a shower.” She said bluntly.

“I’m sorry.” I said closing the door behind me and taking a few steps near her.

“You already said that.” She said then grabbed her clothes and was about to go to the bathroom when I grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to me.

I looked at her deeply in her eyes.

“Min, stop being so stubborn. Please, just forgive me already so I can stop feeling so empty.” I said

She nodded and she buried her face in my chest.

“I’m sorry. It’s just, I’ve been heartbroken already. I didn’t want that to happen again, but then you made me fall for you and then this happened and I was afraid.” She said in my chest.

“It’s okay. It’s all good. I promise to believe everything you say the first time you say it.” I said kissing her head.

She looked up and we kissed.

Awh, I missed her lips.

We pulled away and she said “I have to go take a shower.”

“Can I come??” I said smirking

“Psh, not even.” She said then threw a nearby pillow at me.

We both laughed and she went to go take her shower.

I sat on the couch and flipped through channels.

One caught my eye.

“IU . . .” I whisper.

Yes, IU was that heartless EX who broke my heart. I’m over her now. Completely. For sure. She’s happy and famous now, just like me, and probably still with that guy. For some reason, I couldn’t bring myself to change the channel. I was watching it for a while, then when I heard the bathroom door open; my hand quickly changed it to the next channel. Yes, my hand. It was a reflex. XD

“What the heck are you watching!?” Min exclaimed.

I looked at the TV and it was a show about animal .

I guess I didn’t realize what channel my hand flipped it to.

BAD HAND!  I mentally slapped it. IT’S ERTED! Just kidding, my hand isn’t the only thing that’s erted

;)

“No, it’s not what it looks like, it was my hand!” I said pointing to my hand

“Right.” Min said sarcastically.

“No, really!!” I said

“Seobie, have you been these past few days?” she asked.

“What!?” I asked

“Just kidding!” She said laughing

“Let’s just say I really missed you.” I wink at her.

“What!?” she said this time

I laughed

“Hahah, just kidding jagiya. You know I LOOOOOVE you and I won’t do anything to you unless you say so.” I said

She nodded then sat next to me.

“Do you seriously want to watch this?” I asked

She shrugged.

“None of my TV shows are on at this time.” She said resting her head on my shoulder.

I nodded and we just watched the show with a lot of laughs because we just found it funny how animals do it. 

 

Hi guys! I havn't been updating in a while, i went to Filam! I'm not sure if you guys know what that is, but it's okies. :D

I have also been updating my other story. It only has a few chapters so yeah. if you guys didnt check it out, you should! Its called 

"My Secret Life as a Gangster" 

and it's a Yoseob fanfic too 

see you guys next update! Comments are welcomed. >o<

Kekeke, Yoseob is so cute!