Hide and Seek

My One and Only You

 

YOSEOB’S POV

“Looks like you don’t need our company after all.” Junhyung hyung smirked.

I face palmed myself. Out of all the times to surprise me, NOW IS THE TIME!?

I glared at him. Then the others burst in laughter. I looked at Min who was hiding her face in her hands. Awe… even when she’s embarrassed she’s still cute. I pulled her into a hug and she buried her red face in her my chest. I looked at the guys and they were still laughing their pabo heads off.

“YAH!!!! WHAT THE WAS THAT!? OUT OF ALL THE TIMES TO SURPRISE ME, NOW IS THE TIME YOU PICK!? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULDVE AT LEAST KNOCKED YOU PABOS!!” I yelled out in embarrassment.

“Ahahahahaha, we…. …. Blocked… you…. Well….. Kind of.” Doojoon said taking breathes between words.

After 2 more minutes of glaring at them still laughing, they calmed down and apologized.

“Sorry hyung and noona…. We didn’t mean to walk in when Yoseob hyung was getting some….” Kikwang said.

Doojoon smacked his head.

“Yah, why do you say stupid things at this time!?” Doojoon half yelled.

“Sorry hyung….” Kikwang mumbled rubbing the spot on his head that got hit.

“MIANHAE Yoseob hyung” Dongwoon apologized.

“Mianhae…” Hyunseung said

“Sorry Yoseob, but I guess you have to wait to be alone with your lady later, cuz we just drove all the way here from our houses to just spend time with you on Thanksgiving.” Junhyung snickered.

“Yeah Yoseob, sorry, but we’re not leaving yet, even though I was really bored, I still felt bad leaving my family, but they understood.” Doojoon agreed

I sighed.

“Its okay guys, I understand you just wanted to do something nice…. Stay and watch Secret Garden with us.” I suggested.

“SECRET GARDEN!? Really??? This was Min’s idea huh?? Well, how about we stop watching and just play hide and seek in the backyard??” Junhyung said with a smile.

Everyone including me agreed, but Min’s face was still buried in my chest. The others noticed.

“Min??? Are you awake????? ELLOOOO!!!????” Kikwang said as he poked her head.

She looked up and her face wasn’t as red, but pink.

“I’m awake kikwang….. Next time you guys plan on coming over, just please call?” She said

We all laughed and they agreed.

“Wait, isn’t it too late to go and play hide and seek in the back yard?? It’s already 9… how time flies…” she said

“So?? That’s the fun of it!!! It’s really dark outside.” Junhyung smiled again.

NO ONE’S POV

“Okiies, well, let’s GOOO!!!! “ Yoseob said picking me up bridal/princess style and running to the backyard.

“MIN AND I ARE GETTING A HEAD START!!! JUNHYUNG’S THE SEEKER AND EVERYONE ELSE HIDES!!! TURN OFF THE TV JUNHYUNG BEFORE YOU START!!” Yoseob yelled while still running. He went to the pool.

The backyard’s swimming pool looked like this:

 

MIN’S POV

He put me down and grabbed my hand pulling towards the pool.

“We are not hiding there!” I exclaimed stopping.

“We’re not going in the pool, there’s a cave that the guys don’t know about behind the waterfall, and we can access it through a door that blends in with the wall instead of going through the waterfall.” He said pulling me again.

We got in the cave and it looked like this:

[I know it will look really weird it you combine the waterfall with the cave, but its okiies riiight?]

“Whoa……” I said.

“Like it?? Perfect hiding place huh??” he said taking a seat.

I just stood there. He looked at me and smiled then patted the seat next to him. I slowly walked over there and sat down. He placed his arm around me and pulled me closer then I place my head on his shoulder. I wish time could stop and we can just stay like this.

“READY OR NOT, HERE I COME!!!” Junhyung yelled out. He passed by the pool and looked under tables near the pool and found kikwang.

“Ahaha, you pabo, why would you hide there?” asked Junhyung.

“It’s too dark to see anything!!” he whined.

They both laughed and when they were going to a different place, they both tripped over their own shoes.

Yoseob and I had to cover our mouths to hide our laughter.

“Aish, why did you trip me!?” yelled Junhyung getting up

“I didn’t!!! I tripped too!” kikwang said getting up and dusting off his .

“Hyung, you have dust on your ” kikwang said then started dusting off Junhyung’s .

“YAH!!”  Junhyung said jumping up a bit then turning around to face kikwang with a glare.

“Oops... kekekke, I just figured out how wrong that must’ve felt for you.” Kikwang said

“How did that not feel wrong to you!?” Junhyung yelled again

Then they started looking for the others.

When we were sure that they were a safe distance, we burst into laughter.

“AHAHA, PABOKWANG AND NAGINGPABO ARE HILARIOUS!!!” Yoseob said rolling on the floor laughing

“AAHAHA, ARE THEY ALWAYS LIKE THAT!?” I said doing the same thing.

He bumped into each other while rolling around and we were only 2 inches apart. I felt my cheeks heat up and he closed the gap between us.

He rolled on top of me then I put my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

“AHAH!!!!!!!! YOU PABOS THOUGHT WE COULDN’T HEAR YOUR LAUGHT-“Doojoon said barging in the hidden door but then stopped.

Aish, not again. We broke away from our kiss AGAIN and I glared at them and Yoseob got of me helping me up.

“NOT AGAIN!” they all yelled.

“Junhyung, how did you find the others so quickly!?” I exclaimed.

“They at hide and seek… let’s just say that.” Junhyung said earning a smack from kikwang, doojoon, hyunseung and dongwoon.

“Aigoo…” he said rubbing his head.

“It looks like Yoseobie has a good hiding place though!!” Doojoon laughed while the others joined him.

“Y-YAH!!”  Yoseob said turning red.

“Well, I think we have to get going. I told my umma I wouldn’t stay out long. She always thinks I’m going to go to a club every time I’m with you guys.” Dongwoon said.

We all laughed.

“It is kind of late… we should be going then! Bye guys!!” Junhyung said.

Yoseob and I walked them to the door hand in hand.

“Bye guys!!” Hyunseung and Dongwoon said

“Cya, you two love birds.” Doojoon said pinching both mine and Yoseob’s cheeks

“Don’t do anything naughty while we’re gone!!” Junhyung said smirking

“Bye-yeom hyung and noona!! Have Fun!! I mean, I didn’t mean it in that way if that’s what you were thinking, I meant it by-“Kikwang said but got cut off by Doojoon smacking him, again.

“What’s up with my hyungs smacking me today!?” Kikwang whined rubbing his head

We all laughed again then waved goodbye and watched as they drove away.

“So…”Yoseob started putting his hands in his pockets after we got inside.

“Yes???” I asked looking at him

“Do….. You…uhmm….. Want to go home now??” he asked scratching the back of his neck

I giggled at his cuteness…. I found what he did cute for some reason.

“No, I don’t want to go home!! It’s so lonely there. >.<” I pouted

I laughed then pinched my cheeks.

“Aigoo, you’re so cute. You want to spend the night here??” he asked

“Okay, but where will I sleep?” I asked

“You can sleep in the guest room across from my room and wear my old P.E shorts and a big t-shirt.” He suggested.

“Okay!!” I said and I went upstairs with him.

After he showed me my room and gave me the clothes, I changed in the bathroom and went in the bed.

“Ahhhhh….” I sighed in relief. I was tired. A lot of things happened today. It was actually kind of fun. ^.^

The door creaked open and I saw Yoseob in his PJ’s. Kekekeke, he looked do cute in his PJ’s. Like a little boy >.<

“Min? You awake?” he whispered.

“Yes.” I whispered back.

“Can I sleep next to you?” he asked

“Why? You do have a room right?” I said

“But I want to sleep next to my jagiya!” he whined.

I giggled.

“Okay, fine. I can’t resist your aegyo.” I said

“Yay.” He quietly said and got on the bed.

I turned away to the left side of the bed since I was in the left side and I slept on my side.

I closed my eyes then I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

Yoseob kissed my head then buried his head on the crook of my neck. I fell asleep and that night, I had the best sleep.