A New Year and . . . A new student!?

My One and Only You

 

Ahaha, I just realized I didn’t put up a pic for the balcony in the last chapter Xb

Mianhae and I’m too lazy to find one, so anyways, enjoy this chapter!! >o<

 

MINS POV

As we [BEAST, YongMi and Me] walked down the hallway, we heard a lot of talk about a new student.

“Did you guys hear? We’re having a new student! It’s girl though.” One girl said to her friends as we passed by

“Hey! Did you guy know that we’re having a new student? It’s a girl and I heard she’s cute.” One guy said to his friends and after hearing that she’s cute, all his friends including him cheered.

When we separated and reached our classes, I just sat at the table look as bored as ever. I don’t think the new student was going to be in this class.

The day passed by slowly and then lunch FINALLY came.

“HYUNG! HYUNG!! GUESS WHAT!?” Dongwoon called out as he ran to Yoseob.

“Wae?” he asked.

“You would never believe this but the new student was I our class and it’s-“Dongwoon said but got cut off by a girly voice.

“YOSEOBIE OPPA!!! OPPA!!!”  A girl squealed and ran up to Yoseob attacking him in a bear hug, breaking apart mine and Yoseob’s hands. [They were holding hands]

“J-Jiyeon? W-what a-are y-y-you d-d-doing here?” he asked stuttering [please imagine it is not Jiyeon from T-ara, but you can, it’s just not her in the story, I just used her name]

WHY WAS HE STUTTERING!?

“I’m going to school here! Duh, I didn’t know you go here!” she said.

“Uhh… I do… But, when did you move?” He asked

“I started moving a couple weeks ago. Come on! I’m hungry, let’s eat lunch Oppa!!” she said grabbing his hand pulling him away from me and Dongwoon, who was just standing there listening to their conversation.

I sighed as he got further and further away. Dongwoon then patted my back, I guess he understands me. I mean, this girl just hugs my boyfriend then starts dragging him away! Who the heck is this girl!?

 

YOSEOB’S POV

What the heck!? Jiyeon!? I thought for sure I would never see her again but… ARUGH!! I looked to the side expecting to see Min, but I noticed I was moving. WTF!?

Then I realized Jiyeon was dragging me to get lunch.

WHERE’S MY GIRLFRIEND!??

I look back to see Min sigh and then Dongwoon pats her back

Aish.

I break out of Jiyeon’s hold and she immediately stopped.

“What’s wrong Oppa?” she asked.

I sighed.

“We uhh, kinda left Dongwoon and-“I got cut off by Junhyung

“HEY! YOSEOB! WHERE’S DONGWOON AND-“Junhyung stopped and looked at Jiyeon.

The rest of BEAST [excluding Dongwoon] we’re surprised to see Jiyeon too.

“Omo! I haven’t talked to you guys ever since you debuted! How’s it been?” Jiyeon happily asked.

“Hey . . . who’s this?” YongMi asked getting out from behind Kikwang.

“Hi! I’m Jiyeon. I’m Yoseob’s childhood friend! Nice too meet you!!” she said as she shook hands with YongMi.

 

“Hi, I’m YongMi, Kikwang’s cousin. Nice to meet you too.” YongMi said

“Yoseob, where’s Dongwoon?” Doojoon asked.

“And Min.” YongMi added.

“Well . . . uhh, Jiyeon kind of dragged me here, and I stopped so I can go get them, but you guys came and-“I said as I scratched the back of my head

“You just left . . . just like that?” Kikwang interrupted.

“Yeah . . . I think so?” I said shyly

“Wait, Dongwoon Oppa and another girl was with you? IM SO SORRY! Where are they? I have to apologize.” Jiyeon said looking around.

 

MINS POV

Dongwoon decided to tell me who she is since, well; Yoseob wasn’t here to tell me. We went to the rooftop and he started:

“She’s Yoseob’s childhood friend. She’s known his since they were about 9 and they we’re best friends.” Dongwoon said. He was about to say something else but then the door opened and Kikwang walked in.

 

KIKWANGS POV

I decided to look for Dongwoon and Min since the others we’re both getting lunch and trying to contact their phones while the rest split up and looked for them. I guessed by now Dongwoon went to a quiet place to tell Min about Jiyeon being the curious person she is. After all, she and Yoseob are dating.  I guessed the rooftop and I was right. See? I’m not such a pabo after all XD

Just then I almost tripped. Spoke to soon. -.-

“Dongwoon, let me tell this story, arasso?” I said sitting down beside him and Min.

He nodded and I started from where he ended.

“So they we’re childhood best friends and I met her during high school. I instantly knew that she had a thing for Yoseob so one day I told him that I thought that. He just looked at his feet and shrugged.

-FLASHBACK-

KIKWANGS POV

“I don’t know. I . . . think I like her, but I don’t want things to get so complicated and awkward between us, so I just left it alone.” Yoseob said.

“Dude, just confess and if she doesn’t like you, just say that you hope that you’ll still be friends and then act like nothing ever happened.” I said

YOSEOBS POV

I took Kikwang’s advice and I called her up to ask if she wanted to hang out but she said she was busy, I decided to confess tomorrow.

*the next day

I walked to school with my heart beating really fast.

As soon as I passed the gate, my heart stopped.

Jiyeon? Kissing . . . another guy? I guess she went out on a date.

As soon as I told Kikwang, he said that I’ll find someone better.

KIKWANGS POV

I feel sorry for Yoseob. Hopefully he finds someone who won’t break his heart.

-FLASHBACK END-

 

MINS POV

I had no words to say.

Poor Seobie.

 

YOSEOBS POV

I wanted to go look for Min, and I managed to make Jiyeon look for her too and go in separate ways. I told her it was so it can be easier, but I really wanted to get away from her. Just seeing her makes me have bad memories.

I thought the rooftop would be a place she would go to, since it’s peaceful up there.

I turned out to be right.

I see her have a blank expression on her face. Kikwang and Dongwoon are sitting both beside her [she was in the middle]. I guess he told her my story about her.

“Min, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have left you. I was just so surprised that-“she cut me off

“It’s okay. I understand. Just don’t ever leave me standing there like an idiot while a girl who I don’t know hugs you, arasso?” she asked

“Yes. Promise.” I said then she walked up to me and we linked pinkies and made a heart with our thumbs.

“Awhh . . . Min, shouldn’t you be introducing you’re self to Jiyeon?” Kikwang asked

“Oh yeah!! Where is she anyways?” she asked.

All four of us walked out of the rooftop to Jiyeon

 

JIYEON’S POV

“JIYEON!!” I heard my name being called.

“Yoseobie! Any luc- oh! Hi!” I said after I saw her with Yoseob, Kikwang and Dongwoon.

“Hello, my name is Jiyeon, Yoseob’s childhood friend, nice to meet you! Sorry about earlier.” I said shaking her hand

“It’s okay; I’m Min by the way. I’m Yoseob’s girlfriend.” She said smiling.

My heart stopped. Girlfriend?

I then noticed they were holding hands.

“Oh okay.” I said then the bell rang

“Urgh, I didn’t even eat lunch.” She said

“Oh yeah huh? I didn’t either, so let’s go out later after school.” Yoseob said

“Okay, well I have to go! See you Jiyeon and Dongwoon!” She said

“I’m going to go get YongMi; I’ll meet up with you guys later, arasso?” Kikwang said

They both nodded their heads and walked to class all lovey dovey.

“That could’ve been me!” I thought angrily.

I knew Yoseob Oppa was going to confess, but I was too late to find out. I liked two guys at that time and the other one asked me out before Yoseob. I hesitated, but Yoseob was my best friend and I thought he would never feel the same way. I found out that he moved to a different school and Kikwang soon moved as well and they ended up being at the same school again.

Later on I found out by my friend that Yoseob has a girlfriend, who he loved very much. I gave up on trying being with him, but I still liked him.

A couple years later, I heard they broke up and then Yoseob was in a band called BEAST.  I was so happy for him and me because I finally have a chance.

I heard rumors about him going to a private school that only rich kids go to in Seoul. Luckily there was only one. This school. I checked to see if he really did go here, and sure enough, he did, so I went to school here. But now, he has another girlfriend. This will not stop me. I will get you Yang Yoseob, even if it means separating you from her. I finally have you within my reach again; I’m not letting get out of it.

 

 

How did you guys like it? Leave comments! They are very much loved.