This Is Going to be One LOOONNGGG YEAR...

My One and Only You

okiies, so i decided to put a chapter because i felt like i didnt give enough information about the story, only the charaters, so here goes chapter one! hope you enjoy ^.^

 

*FLIGHT FOR SEOUL BOARDING NOW. ALL PASSANGERS MUST BOARD in 2 MINUTES. THANK YOU AND GOODBYE

 

 

Min’s POV

I sighed. I was going to miss my Imo. Her husband couldn’t make it to say goodbye since he had work, so it was only me and her. If your wondering where my parents are at, they’re probobly at France moving to their new mansion. They decided to live there since they mostly traveled in that area. Im part korean and japanese. I can speak japanese as fluently as I can speak korean. I decided to leave  Japan since I got hurt too much here. Not physically, but internally. My BF recently broke up with me, and I just cant stand being in the same country as him because we’ve been dating for 3 years, and he cheated on me for who know how long? How could I have been so blind? Im very sensitive when it comes to love, and I trusted him. Aish, I need to move on…

“Min, do you know where to go? Do you have your friend’s number? Do you have the money I gave you before you left?” my Imo questioned.

“Yes, yes and yes. Imo, im going to miss you…. Take care!” I said before hugging her and boarding the plane.

Once I got in my seat, I looked out the window and sighed again. Im going to miss Japan, but I also want to start fresh. Another reason why im leaving is because I want to audition and become a singer. I don’t care what company, just as long as im happy and I’ve fullfilled my dream.

I closed my eyes, and dirffted off to sleep.

*MANY HOURS LATER*

I woke up just in time. We just landed. I slept the WHOLE trip except for when I woke up for meals. Even though I slept a lot, I was STILL tired. I got off the plane and got my bags. I texted my friend:

TO: YongMi

Hey! I just landed, wher r u?

Couple seconds later, my phone buzzed

TO: Min

Im @ the front enterance, meet der okies??

TO: YongMi

Arasso ^^

I headed towareds the exit and then I saw her waving her arms at me. I ran to her and we hugged.

“MIN!!!! I MISSED YOU!! How have you been?” YongMi said helping me with my bags.

“Aish, stop yelling! Im right here.” I laughed as we went to her car.

We spent the whole car ride catching up on eachother. I havnt seen her for 4 years. My best friend eversince I can remember.

When we arrived at her house, it was HUGE...

 

 

I forgot YongMi’s parents worked abroad too, just in a different area.

She showed me my room, Which was across from hers. We got dressed for bed since it was already 6 and ate dinner, then she told me the university she was going to. I was going there too… Seoul University [lame name huh?]. I was a private school.

We were on her bed just talking girl talk. She knows about my ex and promised me that next time she sees his face, it wouldn’t look like a face anymore.

“So, uhmm, my cousin is going there with us as a transfer student. He’s also going with his friends since they’re, uh, a group…” YongMi said

“A group?? Whos your cousin?” I asked

“Lee Gikwang…” she told me

I gasped  “YAH! WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME GIKWANG WAS YOUR COUSIN!? HES IN MY FAVORAITE KPOP GROUP!?” I yelled

“ I never knew until last year!” she defended herself.

“Oh.. keke, mian” I said

“uuhhh.. yeah… WAIt! You don’t … like him, do you!? That’s nasty.” She said

“Aniyo, thats weird... have you met him?” I asked

“only a couple of times since hes busy and all, and I only got to meet B2ST once out of those times.” She said

“Oh… don’t worry, im not the cray fangirl type” I assured her and she nodded.

Since it was summer I decided to ask when school starts.

“Next month… that way, we have time to go…. SHOPPING!!” she yelled excitedly. I laughed and we just were crazy like old times.

*NEXT MONTH*

Aish, YongMi took me shopping so freeking much, I don’t know what to wear for my first day of school… -.-

I decided to wear this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36948758

I took a shower and did my morning routines and ate breakfast with YongMi. We took her car to school and it looked like this: 

 

 

“Smexii car you got there.” I said as I got inside

YongMi laughed and we went to school. I seriously need to find time to buy a car… im too lazy :b

Our school looked like this:

 

 

Min and I had all the same classes.

Suddenly,we heard a bunch of girls screaming.

“OMO! BEAST OPPAS!!! AHH!!! JUNHYUNG’S SO HOT!” one girl screamed

“WHAAA!!!!!! KIKWANG AND DONGWOON OPPAS!!” another yelled out

“DOONJOON OPPA, ILY!” another screamed out

“YOOOSSSEEEOOBBBIIEEE OPPA IS SOO KAWAII!!” yet another screamed and more screams and yells echoed the hallway.

I meantally froze. BEAST is here? I totally forgot about that!!

“Omo, kikwang oppa is here!” YongMi said as we squished through the crowed and YongMi ran up and hugges kikwang.

A bunch of gaspes we heard and I looked around and I saw glares…

“YongMi! Long time no see! Hows one of my favoraite cousins?” kikwang said hugging her back.

Sighs of relief ecohed through the hallway and the screams started again. No one was glaring anymore… aigoo, crazy fans.

YongMi greeted all the BEAST members then she pulled me next to her.

“BEAST oppas, this is my bestfriend in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD! Her name is Min Kyung, but you can call her Min.” She said

“Annyeong… My name is Min, nice to meet everyone!” I said happily and shook hands with everyone.

“Lets meet up during luch.” Junhyung suggested

“OKAY” everyone said in unison and then the bell rang snd we hurried  off to our classes.

Suprisingly, Yoseob and Kikwang had the same schedule and YongMi and I.

I was next to Yoseob, and behind us was Kikwang and YongMi. They needed to catch up with each other. I talked to Yoseob, and I noticed how cute his dimples were when he smiled… WAIT, WTF AM I THINKING!?

I turned away and tried to pay attention to the teacher. I cant fall in love again… no… especially since hes an idol…

*BRRRRIIIIIINNNNGGGGG*

The bell rang signalling lunch.

We all got up and walked to lunch together [yongmi, min,kikwang and yoseob]

We spotted the others and walked other there. While we were walking, I tripped on a dinner roll on thr floor. I waited to the cold tiles to hit my face as I closed my eyes. Suprisingly , It never did. I opened my eyes and looked up to see Yoseob catching me from my fall.. I stared deeply into his eyes, and my cheeks heated up.

“Are you okay?” he asked

“Uhhmm… Y-yeah… t-thanks y-yoseob.” I stuttered getting out of his arms.

I looked around and the whole cafeteria was looking this way. Girls were whispering and guys were checking me out [ewww! Keke]. Some were just staring.

We silently got our lunch and walked to our table and the noise started again in the cafeteria.

I sat next to Yoseob… why did I do that!? I meantally hit myself.

As we were eating, Dongwoon spoke up, completely changing the subject.

“Min noona and Yoseob Hyung look like a cute couple.” He said while taking another bite of his sandwhich.

Junhyung smacked the back of his head.

“Yah, don’t say that because you’re making Min and Yoseob turn red.” He smirked.

Everyone looked at us, and sure enough, what  Junhyung said was true. Aish, don’t LIKE HIM SOOMIN! DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT FALL FOR THIS GUY!!

I unconciously looked at him and he did the same at the same time. Our eyes met andwe quickly pulled away. Aigoo.. how can I do that?

His smile is so cute, his voice Is like a melody even when hes speaking, and his eyes are so...i cant find the right word.

Everyone at our table laughed and started teasing us.

“Awe, Yoseob has a little crush!!!” Doojoon said

“ahaha, next thing you know, they’re going to go on secret dates together.” Hyunseung said

“Muahahah, You guys should see ho red your faces are!” Junhyung exclaimed

“Hyung and Noona sitting in a tree…” Dongwoon started

“K-I-S-S-I-N-G.” everone joined in

“first comes love..” kikwang said making heart with his hands

“then comes marriage…” YongMi said pointing at her ring finger

“THEN COMES THE BABY IN THE BABY CARRIAGE!!!!!!!” everyone yelled out

YOSEOB’S POV

AISH!!!! Why did Dongwoon had to say that! Im probably really red by now….So what if I think Min is a LIIITTLE bit cute…. Okay, maybe a lot, but I don’t wanna fall for another girl after getting my heart broken… by…. I don’t wanna say her name… too painful. BUT MY HYUNGS AND DONGSAENGS ARE GONNA GET IT WHEN WE GET BACK HOME!!!!!!

I look at Min and she looks at me. Shes as red as I probobly am….. I look into her beautiful eyes. Then I quickly look away.

Oh, great, theyre singing the stupid kissing song! AIGOO!!!!!! NOOO!!!!!

“THEN COMES THE BABY IN THE BABY CARRIAGE!!!!!!!” everyone yelled out.

I AM GOING TO PUNISH EACH ONE OF THEM SLOWLY…. MUAHAA!!! But  Junhyung hyung is scary, so less for him… and DooJoon Hyung too… but definatly a lot for maknae.

I hope I don’t fall for Min. shes such a nice girl. I don’t want to break either one of our hearts… but how can I prevent that from happening?

Her eyes seem to smile wheve she does and her flawless skin…. Her longbrown hair looks so soft…..

NOBODY’S POV

AIGOO….. this is going to be one ing looonnggg yeeaarr

Both yoseob and Min thought.