2∞ Come and Get Me

Come And Get Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm so sorry for the late update~

Here's the new chapter.

Also~ Thanks for subscribing to this story! T^T

Revised on 150215

 


While Sungyeol was still getting his makeup done by his makeup artist, Dongwoo, Sungjong was sneakily peeping through the crack of the door to look at a figure across the set. He was mesmerized with the figure's flawless face. The tall pointy nose, the defined jawline, the eyes that can you in with only one glance, and the flawless skin that shines bright even without makeup.



“Jongie-ah, who're you looking at?” Sungyeol asked, making the younger one jump due to the sudden invasion of his voice.



Seeing how the younger jumped like that it was only clear enough that whatever Sungjong was doing, he was totally into it. While Sungjong was still trying to calm his quickened heart down, Sungyeol grabbed the door knob of the makeup room and yanked it open. In front of him was the familiar set that he saw when he first came inside the studio. Nothing seemed out of ordinary. The staff was still running around trying to adjust the lighting and set up the equipments yet he couldn't find the thing or object of Sungjong's interest. What made Sungjong a babbling mess? Sungyeol leaned against the door frame and tried to scan for the source of Sungjong's interest again only to find nothing particularly interesting. Thoughts like “maybe he's dozing off” or “he probably has staring problems” ran through Sungyeol's head as he was still trying to come up with a reason of why Sungjong was acting the way he was.



“Sungyeolie hyung~ why are you just staying frozen there?” the younger whine while lightly tugging on the hem of Sungyeol's shirt.



Sungyeol snapped out of his thoughts at the protest of the other. “Oh it's nothing. Have you gotten your makeup done yet?”



The younger rolled his eyes while slightly tilting his head to the side and putting one of his hands on his hip. “Hyung I got it done before you came.”



“Chincha?! . . . . wait, why are you getting your makeup done again?” curiosity plastered all over Sungyeol's face upon seeing Sungjong's face full of makeup.



“I gotta look good since he's here! I can't go out looking like an old ajumma. First impression is important hyung,” Sungjong scoffed.



Seeing how Sungjong's diva self was starting to appear, Sungyeol just shook his head from side to side totally dismissing the 'he' that Sungjong was talking about. “Sure they do.”



At the sound of the director/photographer's voice, both begun walking toward the set. Upon their arrival, they spotted a handsome figure standing near the director. Sungjong was internally squealing while Sungyeol was wondering who was the new person. Seeing as to how the photographer was still busying himself with the handsome person, Sungyeol cleared his voice making his presence known. The two figure standing before him drew their attention away from whatever they were doing and focused it on Sungyeol. When his eyes met with the dark orbs of the other, his breath hitched. The perfection of the other was so stunning that he couldn't even mewl out a 'hi' or a small wave. Realizing that he was going to do a photo shoot with the fellow soon he composed himself and his professionalism.



“Hello Director-nim, My name is Lee Sungyeol --- ”



“And my name is Lee Sungjong, today I'll observing Yeolie hyung~.”

Please log in to read the full chapter