8∞ Come and Get Me

Come And Get Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Ok I totally lied to you guys when i said I'll update sometimes last week. . . I'M SO SORRY [ TT (l) TT ]. BUT! I WAS SOOO BUSY~~~!!!! 

Anyways, here's the next update!

 

“Yeah, I do,”Myungsoo answered as he looked down and had a small smile on, “But I don't know if he has the same feeling as me.”

 

Ohh hyung, if only you knew. IF ONLY YOU KNEW. Sigh~ I, Lee Sungjong, shall help you and Yeolie hyung get your happily ever after, Sungjong thought to himself as he made a fist and lightly punched it in the air. “L hyung, how about I help you win Sungyeolie hyung's heart? although he already have you in it.”

 

“Chincha? How?” Myungsoo asked.

 

“Don't worry about the details, just let me help you. Arraseo?” Sungjong winked.

 

“. . . . Ok. . . gomawo.”

 

Click. The door to the bathroom opened revealing a completely dressed Sungyeol. The taller one's face was a bit pink and he looked kind of flustered but the two younger one ignored it.

 

“Myungsoo hyung, bali, go get ready,” the youngest one quickly turned to the raven haired boy.

 

“Wae?”

 

“We're going to the BEACH!~~~~” Sungjong screamed, making the other two block their ears.

 

“Mmm. . You two go down first I'll be down in a sec,” Myungsoo said as he made his way to the bathroom.

 

“WWWWAAAAAHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~~~~~”

 

“YAH! LEE SUNGJONG! DON'T RUN TOO FAST!” yelled the eldest.

 

Today the sun was bright and up high. As the rays hits the water it produced a glittery effect on the surface. The breeze was soothing as it was enough to cool the skin but not enough to be considered cold or chilly. The waves were flowing and crashing at a steady pace as it retracts back after it reaches it's limit.

 

“AHH~~ The breeze feels soo nicee~~” the tallest of the group said as he spread both of his arms wide open while facing up toward the sky with his eyes closed and a smile gracing his pink lips.

 

“Yes, it is. Now get your over here and help me set up the parasol and the mats,” Sunggyu interrupted.

 

Sungyeol lowered his arms and turned back to look at his hyung. “Sunggyu hyung, do you really need my help?”

 

“Yes I do. Woohyun went to go buy drinks and snacks with the YaDong couple and the two youngster over there are playing with each other on the water leaving you to be the only free one.”

 

Right when Sunggyu told him that Myungsoo was playing with Sungjong , he snapped his head toward their directions and observe them. Myungsoo was laughing and splashing water at Sungjong as Sungjong was screaming and laughing. The next thing totally left Sungyeol wide-eyed. Sungjong tackled Myungsoo into the water and the position they were in was very compromising. (A/N: Use your imagination for their position ^ ^). The sight of the two made Sungyeol's blood boil for some reason. It was a very unpleasant feeling.

 

Sungyeol was now glaring instead of staring. Why are they like that? Do they like each other? Does Myungsoo likes Sungjong? Does Sungjong likes Myungsoo? Are they together? Why does my heart hurt? Why am I tearing up? he asked himself as he tried to hold in the tears that was hanging dangerously low on his bottom water line. At the voice of Woohyun announcing their return, he changed his line of view toward the group that just came back. With quick hands, he wiped the tears that had gathered in his eyes and walked to the bunch.When he reached them, all he heard was Sunggyu's voice

 

 

"You know, when you guys left and there was only me left to set up the stuff, I was going to ask Myungsoo or Sungjong to help me set up but the two youngest was already playing in the water and I didn't want the stuff to get wet so when I asked Sungyeol to help he totally didn't! He just zoomed out and left me to do the things myself. I even called his name a gazillion time too! And you know what?! Setting a parasol up is not easy at all! Let me repeat, NOT. EASY. AT. ALL. Aish! I'm tired now. I'm going to lay down, don't bother me and go play for a while,” Sunggyu fumed and stomped off toward the mat.

 

The remaining people just stood there, watching the eldest walk away.

 

“Uhh – I think I'll go rub some sunscreen on him,” Woohyun said as he made his way over to Sunggyu with the sunscreen in his hand.

Please log in to read the full chapter