3∞ Come and Get Me

Come And Get Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N : Here's the next update~

 

 

A few days had flown by like the wind. Sungyeol was still tied between his hospital job and his modeling job. The fashion show that he had to attend was getting nearer, yet he was still calm. What he mainly focused on was his hospital duties. Since that job involve others live, it can't be played with. But, for some reason today, it was awfully quiet. He didn't have any nurses paging him of a patient's needs nor did he have any surgery to perform. Yes, it was a day where Sungyeol thought he could finally rest. He was comfortably sprawled out on his sofa in his office. When his body was finally feeling relaxed, he closed his eyes and was slowing drifting to sleep. Unfortunately, his pager and walkies-talkie had to rang at that exact time waking him up.

 

A loud grunt left his mouth as he got up from his supine position. He stayed sitting for a couple of seconds on the sofa. When he finally got up from the sofa and walked over to the table where he left his pager and walkies-talkie, he growled a low “This better be good” into the walkies-talkie. After he released the feedback button, Sunggyu's voice came through.

 

“Yeol come quick! This is bad. We need you ASAP in the OR!”

 

Right after Sunggyu finished, Sungyeol ran as quick as possible to his destination. The once quiet and peacful day came plummeting down after a split second. But that wasn't anything that needed worrying over. Now, Sungyeol needed to save a life. When he got to the OR, people were hustling and bustling. From afar he spotted Sunggyu coming his way, fast. No time was wasted as he quickly asked Sunggyu to give him some information on the critical patient.

 

“The patient is a male in his early twenties, blackish-brown hair, brown eyes, and height looked like 6 ft from visual. He is a MVA patient. He received trauma to the cranial and abdomen area. Apart from that, he also has severe blood loss and internal hemorrhage from the impact. The EMT's have informed us that his right tibia and left ulna are fractured and his ribs on his left rib cage are broken. Luckily, none of those punctured his lungs yet,” Sunggyu informed Sungyeol as the both begin putting on their surgical gown and other surgical PPE.

 

!!!STORY PAUSE!!!

Since my plot is more focused on MyungYeol's perspective, the other Infinite members job descriptions are really vague so you might not know what they do. That's why I'm gonna do a quick explanation (not really) on what their job is. Otherwise if you're still curious on other things I missed to cover then ask away!~ ^^

Sungyeol ∞ All-Round Doctor & Model (since he's good at anything)

Woohyun ∞ Neurologist

Sunggyu ∞ Cardiologist

Dongwoo ∞ Makeup Artist

Hoya ∞ Anesthesiologist

Sungjong ∞ Model

Myungsoo-L ∞ Model

 

The members might not make as much appearances. I'm Sorry!! >o< (cough) Maybe they will if I find the right time to put them in (cough)

Please log in to read the full chapter