4∞ Come and Get Me

Come And Get Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry for the looonnnnggggg wait! I tried to make this a bit entertaining but i think i failed really badly at that. . . . . . anyways ENJOY!

ALSO THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!! ♥♥ *throw Namu's heart*

 

He was walking down the post-care unit trying to find the room he was looking for. As he walked a bit further, he spotted the room. Room 0313, Kim Myungsoo he read to himself. He waited a bit as his hand was grasping the door knob. His heart was beating fast but he didn't know why so he passed it off as nervousness. Slowly he turned the knob and pushed the door, gently opening it. It hasn't even been 30 minutes since the poor man got out of surgery. Sungyeol felt bad but he just had to see him again. It was like his heart was tugging him to go. Sure, he was just in a room with him for 5 hours straight but not eve n once was he able to take a look at the latter's face. He was too focus on saving his life. With quiet steps, he walked forward to the laying man. When he got to the bed, he pulled the stool near the foot of the bed and placed it under his as he sat down on it.

 

“Long time no see,” he quietly whispered to the man on the bed. “You owe me one for saving your life, arraseo?”

 

After staring at the sleeping man for some times, Sungyeol left his room and headed home.

 

∞∞∞ ∞∞∞ ∞∞∞ ∞∞∞ ∞∞∞ ∞∞∞ ∞∞∞ ∞∞∞ ∞∞∞ ∞∞∞ ∞∞∞ ∞∞∞ ∞∞∞ ∞∞∞

 

Myungsoo has been asleep for a couple of days now. His small wounds were starting to fade. Sungyeol was still working like every other day. The awaited fashion show that the both of them were suppose to attend happened. Since Myungsoo was still asleep in the hospital, they had to find another model with the same physique as Myungsoo to fill in for him. That is where Sungyeol knew just the right person and called Sunggyu. At first Sunggyu declined, but with a little threat here and there about telling some of his super deep secrets to Woohyun he agreed. And like that the fashion show ended peacefully.

A couple of months has passed now since the surgery was performed on the younger one. Sungyeol was in his office reviewing documents and signing other papers when his pager went off signaling him that somewhere in the hospital they needed him. He got up from his black leather chair and left out his office door. He was walking down the corridor when he spotted the room he was needed in. He took a deep breath and went in. On the bed was the male that was once sleeping. The said male was now fully awake and sitting upright doing whatever the nurse that was there was telling him to do. When the black haired male turned to meet his gaze it was like there was only the two of them in the room. Sungyeol was the first to break the eye contact.

 

“I see that you're up. How are you feeling? Any pain?” he asked the nurse handed him Myungsoo's hospital chart.

 

“I'm feeling good. There's still a bit of pain but it's bearable,” he answered still looking at the tall doctor.

 

“That's good to hear. ”

 

With that said, Sungyeol gave the chart to the nurse that was still in the room with them after reviewing it. He then walked toward Myungsoo and told him to relax. He then proceeded with listening to Myungsoo's heart beat and charting that down also. After that, he took out his small light stick and gently used one of his hands to hold Myungsoo's face in place as he points the light into Myungsoo's eye to see if there were any problems. The small touch of Sungyeol's made Myungsoo feel butterflies in his stomach as the skin and piercing gaze of Myungsoo's made Sungyeol's heart beat faster.

 

“You don't seem to have any problems and everything seems normal. You're fractured bones are now fully healed also but we're gonna run a few more test on you before we send you on your way just for safety precaution,” Sungyeol explained.

 

Myungsoo only nodded as a reply. Sungyeol then told the nurse to take him to his designated area for the tests.

After a couple of hours, the nurse brought Myungsoo into Sungyeol's office. Sungyeol was taking a nap on his couch. He looked so peaceful as his arms were crossed and his bangs were covering one side of his eye. He must be super tired since he didn't hear the nurse and Myungsoo come in. Usually he would wake up at the sound of a needle dropping since he was such a light sleeper. The nurse was about to wake him up when Myungsoo suddenly grabbed her wrist and told her that he will wake him up and that she could go back to doing her job. The nurse only shook her head and whispered an 'ok'. She then dropped off the test results on Sungyeol's desk before she left the office. Myungsoo shifted his eyes back to the sleeping male. He walked closer to the male and stare down at him. The sleeping male's face was breathtaking and looked so perfect to Myungsoo. Although they've only met that one time at the photoshoot, Myungsoo knew a lot about him way before their first meeting. Sungyeol was after all part of the reason why he decided to become a model. After seeing the tall male model for some of the famous brands from a long time ago, he knew that he wanted to be closer than ever to him. You could call it love at first sight for Myungsoo. He then decided to become an official model since at the time he was only a mall model. (A/N: I'm sorry >o< I turned Myungsoo into a stalker. . . ) Ever since then, he worked his hardest at becoming a top model. Since Myungsoo was still deep in his thoughts he didn't notice Sungyeol waking up. Sungyeol sat up with his eyes still closed and let out a breathy yawn. This for sure snapped Myungsoo out of his thoughts and internally squealed at how cute the doctor looked.

 

“Mmm, ohh you're here?” the doctor asked as he was rubbing the sleep out of his eyes like a cute child.

 

“Yeah” was all he could mutter before he could start stuttering.

 

Sungyeol got up from the couch and made hi

Please log in to read the full chapter