6∞ Come and Get Me

Come And Get Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry for the SUPERR LATEEE UPDATE!! I've been super busy!! > <

Here's the chapter!

 

During the few years together, Myungsoo learns that Sungyeol could become a choding at times and he was very picky with food. You see, there was this one time when they had one of their regular hangout day and so they decided to go for ice-cream since Myungsoo said he would treat. As they were walking toward the ice-cream stall, a small child walked past them while a vanilla cone topped with almond nuts and chocolate covered strawberries drizzled in caramel. Sungyeol spotted the child with the ice-cream and immediately slaps Myungsoo on the shoulder to gain his attention. Once Myungsoo turned his head towards him, he had wide eyes that looked like it had sparkles in them and was childishly pointing at the small child with the ice-cream and chanted 'I want that!! Gimme that!!~~ Ohh please Myungsooooooo~~~~~' like a mantra. Before he spotted the kid, he was going on about how good chocolate tasted and that vanilla can never beat it. Yet, here he was, asking Myungsoo like a child to get the same exact ice-cream as the kid that just passed by. It was vanilla for heaven sake. It was like he completely forgot about the flavor he originally wanted in 0.1 second after a mere glimpse of another ice cream.

 

Knowing Myungsoo, he could never say no to Sungyeol. Not when the taller one was staring wide eyed with sparkles in them and mouth hanging open. The sight of that was just so cute. Like . . . . really cute. Without wasting a moment, Myungsoo did what was asked and got Sungyeol the same ice-cream. The reaction he got after handing the ice-cream over to the choding was worth it as he got a very cute eye smile and a big toothy grin. Oh yeah, this was the was the life of Myungsoo after getting to know the choding. But, just because Sungyeol was discovered to be a choding most of the time doesn't mean Myungsoo was any better. After getting to know the younger one for a few years, Sungyeol discovered that Myungsoo likes to get touchy and was a koala. In case you didn't know, koala likes to cling onto their tree no matter what, 24/7. Well~ Myungsoo was EXACTLY like that but probably not to the extent of 24/7 (although he wishes to). Sungyeol wasn't really up for skinship, especially with guys, but he made an exception for Myungsoo.

 

During his times together with the younger one, he just recently reached a conclusion about his feelings toward the younger latter. With the signs and symptoms referring to a red tint that appears whenever the younger one back hugs him, fast heartbeat, rise in body temperature (mainly around the face area), slight clammy hands, and flittery feelings in the abdomen area; he diagnosed himself lovesick. Once he knew his feelings toward the latter, he tried to become distant with the younger one but that to no avail wasn't working to well as throughout the years Myungsoo could become stubborn and persistent when he felt like he needed to be. So instead of trying to distance himself, he tried to become more stoic and cold. Of course he failed in that too as Myungsoo was better at pulling off the stoic and cold personality. With no other option he could think of, he decided to just allow the younger one to make its way into his heart. Slowly.

 

As the years passed, Myungsoo along with Sungjong grew closer to Sungyeol's friend since they didn't really have that much people he could considered as a friends. The two also became close as time passed and they had photo shoots together.

 

Sungjong was once really interested in Myungsoo but quickly gave up as soon as Sungyeol revealed his feelings about the latter to Sungjong. Sungjong, being the supportive friend he could ever be to his favorite hyung, supported the taller one immediately with every possible feelings towards the raven haired model thrown out the door and out of his system. Sungjong along with the YaDong and WooGyu couple were the only ones who Sungyeol revealed his feelings to.

It was a nice breezy day in the summer when five figures decides to hangout at the WooGyu's couple house. They were currently chowing on watermelons and cherries while laying sprawled out on the backyard patio that was knee length off the ground. Only after years of convincing Sungyeol to take a vacation off work did he decided that now was the time to do so before fall season arrives. Small chatters were exchanged from time to time but the peace and quietness was still maintained right after the chat. That was before a certain grease ball decided to break the tranquility they were in moments ago.

 

“Soooo~~ you guys know that me and Sunggyu have been engaged for quite a few years now right? And that our wedding is only a months time from now right? Well, me and Gyugyu decided that we wanted to go on a small vacation before our wedding and was hoping if you guys would like to come along?” Woohyun said while scanning his friends face after the sudden question to see their reactions.

 

The YaDong couple was the first to make small movements. They were glancing at each other first before looking at the three youngest. All three exchanged glances with each other also and looked back at the YaDong couple. Although they were silent and was only glancing at each other, communication was clearly being said through their eyes. Dongwoo, being the eldest of the group that was asked by the WooGyu pairing to go on vacation with the two of them, spoke out.

 

“Umm, but, don't you want any alone time with Sunggyu hyung? You know since we might become a hindrance to you,” the second eldest of the seven voiced out on behalf of the younger ones that just nodded to what Dongwoo was implying to.

 

The WooGyu couple blanked once, then twice, and started laughing. Ques

Please log in to read the full chapter