7∞ Come and Get Me

Come And Get Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Annyeong~ OMG INFINITE'S REPACKAGED ALBUM IS OUT!!!!! Did anyone get it? keke anywhhoo``` here's the story update!!~~

 

“C'mon Yeolie hyung and L hyung! Were gonna be late in meeting up with the rest if you don't increase your pace!”

 

Right now, they were currently about to cross the crosswalk to enter into Incheon Airport. This was proving to be a bit difficult as there was hordes of fan girls and boys blocking the entrance way. The three models really had no clue as to how their respective fans knew of their whereabouts. Their curiosity couldn't last long as their managers were helping clear the way for them to make their way through. Once they made it to the check-in point, they hurriedly gave their passport to the lady and made their way to the security check but not before waving goodbye to their managers and providing small fan services for their fans. They had a physical security check performed on them instead of the usual scanning one since it'll be a hassle to remove all their fashion airport accessory. After getting passed that, they had only ten more minutes until it was time for departure.

 

Sungjong quickly checked his phone for the time to see if he had any notifications. He had one. He quickly read it and informed the other two model on what the contents of the message says. “Yeolie hyung, Sunggyu hyung said that they're already inside the plane and took their seats. We need to hurry up. BALII~~”

 

With that said, the three rushed to the entrance of their airplane and handed their plane ticket to the flight attendant. After that they rushed through the opening of the plane and headed straight to their seats. Luckily, they were able to book seats that were next to each other as the plane was columned up into three seats per row. After settling their suitcases and bags inside their shuttle, they relaxed in their chair and took a long nap.

The plane safely landed, signaling their arrival. Soon, people were filing their way out of the plane and going to retrieve their luggage that was put under the plane since all of the shuttles were full. The seven friends also shuffled out of the plane. Once they were out, they were met with a dark sky and a nice sea smell. It was truly refreshing. With similar synchronization, the seven began stretching and released their tired yawns. The yawns soon turned into giggling.

 

“Hehe, hyung you yawn so cute. I just wanna pinch your cheeks!~~” the maknae cooed to the eldest one of the group.

 

Woohyun instantly turned to Sungjong giving him a small glare. “Yah, Gyu hyung is mine and so is his cheeks! Only I can pinch them and kiss them and eat them and bit---”

 

“Yah!” Sunggyu interrupted his lover and then elbowed him to shut him up. “Don't spout nonsense!”

 

Woohyun looked at his lover with a pout then pretended to cry.

 

“Woohyun hyung you need to control your jealousy. You're only making it more fun for the maknae to tease you,” Sungyeol said while laughing.

 

Woohyun gave the maknae his last glare while holding onto his aching side that had been elbowed by Sunggyu and spouted an irritated “Aish! You're lucky were in Hawaii and can smell the sea or else I would've gone berserk on you!”

 

Sunggyu laughed at his lover before gathering his luggage along with Woohyun's luggage and began walking toward the exit of the airport. “I think we've spent enough time here, how about we go to our hotel for a refreshment and rest since we won't be able to do much since it's night time. Then tomorrow we'll figure something out to do.”

 

Everyone shook their head agreeing with the eldest and gathered their luggage. They got onto the taxi and headed to their hotel. Once they've reached the hotel, everyone went into their rooms and rested that whole day.

 

The morning came quicker than ever but that was enough time for the seven figures to regain their lost stamina. When they got to the hotel yesterday, they booked four hotel rooms beforehand. The WooGyu and YaDong pairing had a room to themself while Myungsoo and Sungyeol agreed to sharing a room to save money and Sungjong wanting only a room to himself because he said he still want to keep his innocence.

 

Right now, all of them were tucked under the soft blanket that draped over their body. Some of them leaving only the top portion of their head to peek out. In one of the rooms, a sleeping choding was woken up by the rays of the sun. While squinting his eyes open, he ruffled his hair and took his time lifting his body into a sitting position. He was still half asleep so he couldn't see very well. As he let out a big yawn, he stretched his arms over his head and arched his back to release the tension that has built up in his muscles for sleeping in the same position for a long time. Once he was done stretching, he peered through his hotel window looking at the scenery before him. It was beautiful. From their hotel room, they could see the ocean and the palm trees that decorates the outside of the hotel. The said male took his time taking in the view until he felt something snuggling into his thighs and a weight on top of his lap. This totally caught him off guard and almost made him jump ten feet in the air until he remembered something from last night.

 

After exchanging 'good nights' with everyone one, the two model dragged their legs into their hotel room and dropped their luggage at the entrance of their hotel door. The younger one of the two grabbed some stuff out of his luggage and went inside the bathroom. The water from the shower could be heard. The older of the two on the other hand headed straight toward the bed and dropped his heavy body on it. A tire sigh left his mouth as he felt his body relax. Soon, he heard the shower turned off and a couple of minutes later a wet haired Myungsoo comes out of the bathroom with a towel hanging on around his neck. Because his hair wasn't dried yet, his bangs were pushed back toward his head showing of his beautiful face features. On top of that, he wasn't wearing anything on his upper body so his lean abs could be seen along with other muscles that popped out. The sight of the beautiful man was breathtaking. Sungyeol could stare forever but soon enough a red tint was making its way onto his face.

 

As Myungsoo made his way toward his luggage, at the corner of his eyes he spotted Sungyeol staring at him. A smirk played on his lips. “Like what you see?” he asked as he rummaged through his suitcase, looking for the missing piece of clothing he forgot to bring along when he went into the bathroom.

 

Sungyeol snapped up into a sitting position immediately. He shook his head from side to side and tried to keep calm, but on the inside he was totally embarrassed as he was caught like a deer in headlight. “Pshh, you wish. I've seen better,” Sungyeol replied. It was half true because at the hospital, he had a few hot patient that need surgery.

 

Myungsoo scoffed at what the doctor said and proceeded to find a shirt. Once he found a black wife beater he took it out and wore it on the spot. He then looked back at the doctor and saw that he was still looking at him.“Are you going to go shower or just watch me all day? I mean I don't mind if you preferred that you know,” the younger said while raising his eyebrows in a suggestive manner.

 

A light pink was really visible on the taller male's face after hearing what the younger said. He immediately went to his luggage and grab the things he needed without forgetting anything and lightly ran inside the bathroom closing the door with a loud slam. Myungsoo chuckled at the cuteness of the older one before scanning their hotel room. The room was spacious and judging by the window size, they definitely had a nice scenery. The room came with a T.V and one bed. Wait . . one . . bed . . ONE BED?!?!?!? Myungsoo quickly looked back to the bed and stared at it as if it was going to crack into two separate bed..

 

“Sigh~ He's gonna freak if he knew we had only one bed. . .” Myungsoo thought to himself.

 

Right on cue, Sungyeol comes out of the bathroom in a oversize white t-shirt and pink pajama pants. He was so cute that Myungsoo had to bite the inside of his cheeks to keep him from smiling like an idiot. That didn't last long though as he suddenly remember the bed.

 

“Ah Sungyeol, you know that we have only one bed right?” Myungsoo hesitantly asked as he waited for a big reaction but didn't receive one.

 

“I know.”

 

Myungsoo blinked a couple of times before replying. “Then where will you sleep?”

 

Sungyeol furrowed his eyebrows together as he looked at Myungsoo as if he was dumb. “What do you mean where will I sleep? I'm gonna be sleeping on the bed.”

 

Myungsoo blanked a couple of times more. “But . . I'm sleeping on the bed.”

 

“Oh, then, we'll sleep together.

Please log in to read the full chapter