9∞ Come and Get Me

Come And Get Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Annyeonnggg~~ Annyyeeonnngg~~~~~ It's been a SUPER DUPER EXTREMELY LONG TIME since I've last updated. An for that I'm EXTREMELY sorry. College is starting soon for me and so I've been busy preparing for it. Please continue to love this story even though it makes no sense and has no plot whatsoever. I really appreciate you guys for giving it a chance whether you're a silent reader or not. It makes me extremely happy to see your feedbacks also so leave alotttttt of comments for me :D Who knows~ maybe the more you comment, the sooner I'll try to update. Anyways I type/talk too much. ENJOY! P.S. I LOVE YOU GUYS ∞♥

 

A few days has flown by. The end of their vacation was nearing. Throughout the time that has flown, Myungsoo and Sungyeol had gotten much closer. Much with the help of the maknae of course. With each day that had passed, Myungsoo fell deeper for Sungyeol as did the other.

Everyone was now in WooGyu's suite. They were relaxing and lounging around after going shopping earlier.

 

“Sungjongie-ah!!! C'mere!” yelled Myungsoo from the inside of WooGyu's bedroom.

 

Sungjong, who was in the kitchen watching Woohyun whip up some food for them, scurried into the couple's room and sat next to the sprawled out raven head that was at the foot of the bed. “Yes Mr. Kitty?”

 

'Mr. Kitty' furrowed his eyebrows and raised his head with one arm supporting his head and glare at the younger. “Mwuoh? 'Mr. Kitty'? Ya, who said you can call me that uh?”

 

“ME,” the maknae smiled cheekily.

 

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and dropped his head on the bed again. The room soon became very quiet. Myungsoo was fiddling with his fingers as he kept glancing back and forth at the maknae's face. This kept going on for a good five minutes. Sungjong, who totally noticed Myungsoo's glances, looked down and made eye contact with the raven head. Myungsoo quickly turned away and shifted his body toward the gigantic window in the room with his back facing Sungjong.

 

Aisshhhh~ how embarrasing. Seriously how creepy am I? Glancing back and forth just to get his attention. Just.....go straight out and ask him. Maybe... he'll...he'll help me.

 

Myungsoo quickly sat up, almost bumping Sungjong's head on the way, and quickly glance at the thin boy. He than grabbed both shoulders of the maknae and look deep into his confuse dark orbs due to his sudden behavior. He inhaled once, then twice, and leaned in. The maknae was surprise by the sudden closeness. Feeling kind of uncomfortable, he slowly leaned back, lightly pushing on Myungsoo's chest to distance himself. He didn't know why the raven head was acting that way. He was still confused by Myungsoo's sudden change of behavior. When he felt Myungsoo still coming forward he was about to scream when all of a sudden Myungsoo shifted one of his hands down to one of his arms and yanks him toward him. His body then collided with the raven head and soon after felt two strong arm trapping him against the latter's chest.

 

“YA! Myungsoo what are you doing!?!? Let me go! YAA!” the maknae yelled but not loud enough for the people outside to hear as Woohyun's sizzling food and the T.V. overpowered his voice.

 

Myungsoo still didn't let go. Instead, he tightened his hold against the boy and took two long and deep breaths. When he breathed out the last breath, in quick speed, he blabbered into Sungjong's ear almost causing the maknae's ear to pop out. “SUNGJONGIE-AHHHH~~~~ Help me confess to Sungyeol. . . please Please PLease PLEase PLEAse PLEASe PLEASE!!!!! ”

 

His head was ringing after the sudden request that came flowing out of the raven head's mouth. Taking a few seconds to straighten out his hearing, he looked up at the latter and gave him the utmost scariest glare he could muster. Thankfully it worked in scaring and sending chills toward the raven head as he immediately backed away and made enough space between them.

 

Now that the space he needed was established his gaze turn back to normal. Knowing that the other won't be the first to speak, he would instead. “-ahem- Excuse me? Mind repeating what you said before? I couldn't really hear due to the loudness and ringing in my ear.”

 

“Uhh . . mianhe. . . I said . . Could you help me confess to Yeol?” the male said as he was slightly shaking due to the glare he received from the maknae earlier.

 

Sungjong thought about it for a second as one of his arm supports the other as that hand rested under his chin holding up his head. “Hmmm....... Ok.”

 

“Wah! Thank you thank you th – ”

 

“On one condition.”

 

“W-what condition?” he gulped.

 

“Hmm I don't know yet.”

 

“Can you think fast?”

 

“Depending. . On how good you are at it

 

“At what?”

 

“Don't know yet.”

 

“Bali~ Think fast so I can get it done and over with,” he pout childishly.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter