10∞ Come and Get Me

Come And Get Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: OMG GUYS!! GUESS WHATT!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!? It's the last chapter!!!!! ~~~~~~ kekekekekeek

I thank each and everyone on you guys for sticking with this story till the end. I apologize for the severe grammer mistakes and the totally unorganized plotline. When I first started this story, I had no written plans or anything in general that could make the story flow as smooth as a river. I just basically wrote what I saw playing in my head. I swear I thought I was a robot at the times that I had to write. Like literally. ^^ I love you all and thank you so so so s o so so so so sso mucchhh for subscribing, commenting, and upvoting. I really appreciate the time you guys wasted reading this no-good-of-a-story. Enjoy the last chapter!♥♥♥♥

 

 

“Flowers?”

 

“Check.”

 

“Chocolate?”

 

“Check.”

 

“Teddy Bear?”

 

“Check.”

 

“The place?”

 

“Check.”

 

“Your face?”

 

“Check.”

 

“Condoms?”

 

“Check. Wait – What?!”

 

It was currently 10 A.M.. Myungsoo and Sungjong were preparing for the big event that was going to happen today. Today is the last day of their vacation and the time for Myungsoo's confession to Sungyeol. After asking Sungjong for help the other night, he also pulled in the others to help him. They agreed right away of course. The especially keen ones were Woohyun, Sunggyu, and Hoya. They were the most excited ones because they finally get to see Sungyeol settle with someone.

 

Today, everyone got up extra early and headed down to the beach to start the plan. Luckily Sungyeol was in one of his rare deep-a-sleep phase so he didn't feel nor hear Myungsoo get out of the bed and their room. Once they've all met up at the beach, they begin to discuss some details and ideas that could be use in Myungsoo's confession. So far the plan was to get Sungyeol to come later that day and be surprised by Myungsoo's preparations as the latter and his friends will set up a beautiful beach tent (here ) and prepared some snacks for the two to chew on later as they watch the sun set in the horizon. After that, when the mood began to get peachy and peaceful, Myungsoo will get on with the confession and then they'll live happily ever after. But not yet of course, this here was only the conclusion that they hoped to receive.

Everyone beside Sungyeol was busy doing their assigned task. Slowly the preparations were coming together.

 

“-yawn- Mm. . . Uh? Myungsoo's not here.”

 

Alarm by the choding's voice, Myungsoo quickly waved for Dongwoo to come over to him.

 

“, , , hyung! I need you to go back to the hotel room and occupy Sungyeol. He's awake. We can't let him find out,” Myungsoo panicked.

 

“Sure, but, how'd you know he's awake?” confusion was shown on his face.

 

“Uhh earlier, before I left the suite, I clipped a small microchip on the bracelet he always wear. By doing that, I'm able to hear whatever he's saying through this head phone that's connected to my right ear. So go, go, go!!” Myungsoo quickly explained then shoved Dongwoo toward the direction of the hotel.

 

With that done, he quickly yelled at his friends to speed up their pace because Sungyeol was awake. Again, all of them asked how he knew therefore he took a minute to explain what he had explained to Dongwoo earlier to them. After rushing and increasing their pace, they finished in less than an hour.

 

“Finallllyyyyy~~~~~ Were done!!” Sunggyu said while stretching with both arms in the air up high.

 

“Yeah finally were done. God, I'm so tired. Gyu, let's go take a nap. Maybe later we can go on a date before eating dinner with the boys.” Woohyun said as he back-hugged a stretching Gyu and nuzzling his face onto his lover's back, inhaling his manly scent.

 

“Yeah, let's do that,” Sunggyu agreed.

 

The two left their remaining friends by themselves as they head back to the hotel.

 

“My Dongwoo . . . .. If only Dongwoo was here, we would've been heading back to the hotel like that together too.” Hoya pouted.

 

Myungsoo and Sungjong stared wide-eyed at the pouting male.

 

“Myungsoo hyung?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Is it just me or is Hoya hyung really pouting right now?” the maknae asked as he blinked multiple of times.

 

“Ani, it's not just you. He really is pouting.” Myungsoo double checked with his eyes.

 

“I see. . . so we are not dreaming it then.”

 

The two just stood there watching Hoya pout and mumble to himself. (A/N: He's cursing Myungsoo for sending Dongwoo away earlier~).

 

“Sungjong?”

 

“Neh hyung?”

 

“I think a miracle will happen.”

 

“How would you know that?”

 

“For once, Woohyun was not over using his usual grease. Second, Hoya is pouting. That is like a miracle itself and third, Dongwoo isn't here with a curious Yeol yet.”

 

“Ohh. . .Yeah~”

 

“Ya, are you two done talking? Can we get the show on the road? I miss Dongwoo a lot. If you two aren't coming along then I'm going first.” Hoya said in one breath as he left.

 

“Ah! Hyung I'm coming along too!” Sungjong yelled after Hoya. About halfway of the distance between Hoya and him to Myungsoo, Sungjong turned around and yelled something to Myungsoo.(A/N: In case you didn't get the distance it's something like this. → Myung -------------- Sungjong -------------- Hoya).

 

“What??”

 

“I said!! You stay here and prepare yourself while I'll go get Sungyeolie hyung to come out. Hyung, no more waiting! Now's the time! Fighting!” He screamed before going to catch up to Hoya.

 

“. . . . . . ”

 

His arms slowly starts rising up to his head. When his hands locked on with his soft hair he started to pull at them while wiggling around.

 

“Ahhhh!!!~~~ Eottokae? What if he rejects me? What if I make a mistake? What if the plan didn't go as planned? STRREEESSSSS!!!!” (A/N: If you watch Running Man then the episode where Girls Generation were paired up with a running man, Gary and Jessica were paired up so 'stress' was something they both yelled at time to time. )

 

“Stress? What are you stressing about Myung? And what's up with this tent and all these tasty snacks?” the tall one asked as he picked up a piece of chocolate covered strawberry and ate it, at the satisfying flavor it gave off.

 

At Sungyeol's sudden voice, Myungsoo quickly whip his head toward the said male. Standing there was the tall, lean, and beautiful man that stole Myungsoo's heart years ago. Just the sight of the older one could make him full the whole day. While he was busy dazing at the older male, he didn't hear him calling his name.

 

“Myung? Myunngg? MYUNGGSOOOO!!”

 

“U-Uh? Uh yeah?”

 

“-sigh- So, why are you stress?”

 

Stress? . . . .Ohh that. “. . . it's nothing really. Just a figure of expression? Or speech? I guess.”

 

Sungyeol arched an eyebrow and stared at Myungsoo for a bit trying to figure out what Myungsoo was trying to say. Soon enough, he spotted a red tint appearing on Myungsoo's face. Seeing as that was quite irregular, he quickly stepped closer to Myungsoo's figure and used the back of his right hand to feel Myungsoo's temperature and compare it with his as he used his left hand for his own forehead. Myungsoo's temperature seems to be a bit higher. He was worried now.

 

“Myungsoo! Are you ok? Your temperature is high and your face is turning red at an amazing pace. That's not normal. Did you not get enough sleep? OMG. . Did I steal all the blanket last night? Was that why your temperature is this high? Aish, babo Sungyeol how could you do that to your dongsaeng? Now he's sick because of you. Mmm. Come, let's go back to the hotel and I'll do a more thorough inspection on you and then give you medicine before you rest,” Sungyeol suggested as he grabbed Myungsoo's wrist and began to drag Myungsoo.

 

Sick? Who's sick? Me? Hah! I'm not sick. I'm just internally squealing and fangirling at how cute you are. Wait a minute . . . Back to the hotel? Oh. . .No NO NO NO. . Not yet! I haven't even confessed yet! When he was about to stop Sungyeol, he felt a splatter on his face. Raising one of his hands, he touched the spot that the splatter touched. Rain drop. He looked up to the sky and saw that the once clear clue sky earlier had turn into a grey cloudy rain storm. Judging by Sungyeol's halt, he suspects that Sungyeol might've felt the rain splatter too. Suddenly, more and more began to pour down as the strong wind currents were gushing from one

Please log in to read the full chapter