1∞ Come and Get Me

Come And Get Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prepare yourself for mistakes!

Revision on 150215

 

Noises fills the halls, people yelling and crying courses through the walls, and orders are being said left to right. To others this may seem hectic but to Lee Sungyeol and the staffs that worked there, this was their “normal”. As a doctor, Lee Sungyeol was a well-respected and a considerable 'genius' in the medical field when it came to critical thinking. He may be a genius in the medical field but outside of it, he was an even more unfathomable man. He also work as a model in the modeling world. He is so well-known that at least 1 out of 5 people know who he is inside and outside of the country. He was THAT famous. Now, normally, one would find working both jobs at the same time difficult to do because of time management, stress, etcetera but for Sungyeol it was what he had always wanted to do since forever. His raging desire and persistance was what had brought him to his current prosperous work life. 

A sigh was heard for the thousandth time that day. As if anyone was counting the amount that came out, Lee Sungyeol was currently working his shift at the hospital he was an attending at. Since he is a very busy desirable young man, working at more than one hospital was not possible. He had just finished performing a very tiring and difficult surgery and was currently sitting in his office. Staring from the comfort of his black leather chair behind his desk, he contently stared at a bobble head of himself at the corner of his desk. As the figurine bobbled its head up and down Sungyeol couldn't help but feel a wave of sleepiness slowly creeping over his eyes. His eyelids felt heavier and heavier as his focus on the bobble head deterred. When he finally gave in and closed his eyelids a knock on his door jerked him awake. Although he was alert, his body was still tired from his previous workloads thus luring him back into sleep. Another knock startled him awake again. As he glared at the door, a thought came up to light that if he doesn't make a sound the person behind the door will give up and leave him to rest for a short period of time. Satisfy with the mere thought he decided to ignore the knocks and continued on to dreamland. Unfortunately for Sungyeol the knocks persisted and kept increasing for a good five minutes until it finally came to a halt. When he had thought that they had finally given up, a loud punch to his office door jolted him up from his chair in shock and finally he decided to irritably yell for the person to come in.

 

The door creaked open revealing an average height gentleman. “Dr. Yeol, seriously does it kill you to call me in ohhh~ like you know, after the first two knock and not after the millionth knock?!” grumbled the person that came through the door with both arms full of documents as he paced himself toward Sungyeol's desk and settled the documents down in front of Sungyeol.

 

The amount of documents to go through and sign sent chills throughout the tall male's body as he can already feel the upcoming migraine nicely settle itself in. “Sorry about that Dr. Nam, I was preoccupied by a prior plan and also for you it's Dr. Lee. Don't forget I'm still your sunbae here,” the said man replied as he was massaging his temples.

 

The other male scoffed at the prior's reply. “Yeah yeah whatever Dr. Lee sunbaenim. You also don't forget that I'm your hyung!" shouted the shorter male.

 

"Yeah yeah," the tall male said while shaking his head at the childish refute from the other.

 

"Anyways, beside your ginormous pile of paper there, I came here to tell you to take a break away from all of your work and relax.”

 

The younger gave the older one a look. "I was already on my way to dreamland and bliss before you started pounding away at my door for attention so a tad late there bud. Try again next time," said the younger male.

 

"No, no, no, not your work break. I meant to say take a real vacation. You know, away from all of your workload including your other job... Yeol."

 

A sigh left the lanky man's mouth, “Hyung you know I can't do that.”

 

“Uh yes you can. I know you're a hard worker but recently you've been working nonstop and I'm a little worried so since it'll be you asking, the higher ups wouldn't give it a second thought,” the other doctor tried convincing.

 

"Hyung"

 

"What"

 

"I'm not going to take a vacation. I'm too busy for a break," he said while gestering to the stacks of document on his desk.

 

"Ughhh when are you ever NOT busy Sungyeol?"

 

"And that is exactly why I can't take a vacation hyung. I have too much work to do."

 

"Don't worry about your workload. As your hyung I demand you to take a vacation. No excuses taken!" the older male said with both arms crossed as if it helps make an impact.

 

"Not possible, once again" the younger male sigh.

 

"Nope, nope, nope! I'm not asking you. I'm TELLING you to do it and you're going to do as I say if you have even the slightest respect left for me as your hyung!" the older sulkingly puff.

 

"....."

 

"......"

 

"Hyung"

 

"......" still puffing.

 

"Hyung, why are you sulking?"

Please log in to read the full chapter