The Hotel

First Fiction

Everyone made their way up to their rooms. Jackie and Becky paired up, as did all of the boys; Yoongi and Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok and Jin and Hyosang.
As the girls headed to their room, a shorter girl bumped into them. Instead of apologising, she gave both of them a rude look and continued to pull on the sleeve of a very tall boy.

"Zico-oppa can you come to the cafe with me now?" She whined in a childlike voice.
Begrudgingly, Jiho turned to face the short girl, "How many times do I have to say it? My name is pronounce Jee-Ho, not Zico." he rolled his eyes as he unlocked his door. Before the young girl could say another word, Jiho shut the door in her face.

"According to Namjoon that's Jiho's little sister." Jackie whispered.
"So Yoongi is dating Jiho's little sister? Weird." Becky brushed it off and quickened to their shared room.

Jackie knew that it had upset her, but she didn't want to make matters worse by talking about it. So she took out her phone and began texting Jungkook. Becky watched as her friend and younger brother exchanged messages. She didn't mind them dating, she thought it was unbelievably cute in fact. She wasn't jealous of them either, not of them.
The girls heard a childlike laugh through the walls and assumed Taehyung and Hoseok had taken control of the room next door. Moments later there was a knock on the door. Jackie watched from the corner of the room as Becky opened the door.

Two tall boys came bouncing into the room. "Hey! Have you seen the view?" Taehyung asked excitedly.

Becky shook her head, the darker haired boy grabbed her hand and lead her to the balcony. Meanwhile, Jackie and Taehyung sat down on the bed. The younger pair began chatting about how they planned to spend the rest of the day.
Hoseok and Becky stood on the balcony enjoying the warm breeze. The hotel overlooked the glistening blue ocean. The cloudless sky housed a warm orange sun, the sky slowly grew darker as dusk settled in.
Jackie's phone went off in her hand, pulling her attention away from Taehyung. She read the text quickly and showed the brown haired boy.

"Kookie said we should all go to the beach." She smiled up at the pair on the balcony.
"Kookie? Who's Kookie?" Becky asked.
"Your brother, Jungkook? It's his nickname."
"Hmm, I always called him Jung." Becky shrugged and turned her attention back to the sea.
Hoseok looked over at her, "so, you wanna go to the beach?" He smiled.
"I don't like sand."
"Come on," Hoseok took her hand, "it'll be fun."
Gripping his hand tightly, Becky simply nodded. Hoseok's smile grew as he pulled back into the room and grabbed Taehyung. Jackie followed them out of the door, but stopped to lock it properly.

The two boys ran out of the room, dragging Becky behind them. Jungkook was waiting outside the girl's room patiently. Once Jackie had finished locking the door she felt two hands hold her waist. She turned around quickly and found Jungkook smiling at her, she smiled up at him and hugged him tightly.

Jungkook rested his head on top of her's, "are you ready to go?"
Nodding into his chest, Jackie pulled away and took his hand, entwining their fingers.

A overbearing laugh bellowed down the corridor, the tall couple looked back and saw Yoongi and his short girlfriend walking towards them. The older boy looked happy, but at the same time, he looked uncomfortable. She looked like the kind of girl you'd imagine Taehyung to be with; short, loud, wild and cute. The complete opposite of her older brother, Jiho. And yet, here they were. Walking hand in hand, Yoongi smiled at Jackie and Jungkook as they walked by. The tall couple looked on in awe and confusion.

"I don't think I've ever seen him so happy." Jungkook chuckled.
Jackie couldn't process the situation, sure Yoongi looked happy, but his smile seemed slightly forced. Before Jackie could get her head around it Jungkook pulled on her hand.