The Beach Part 2

First Fiction

Namjoon gathered everyone in the class on the center of the beach, "Okay, everyone! Get in a line across the beach!" He shouted to the crowd.
Hoseok and Becky walked towards the far end of the line. "Are you ready for this?" He smiled at her.
"Just don't let me trip will you?" Becky couldn't surpress her smile.
The dark haired boy held out his hand, the short girl looked down before reaching out and grasphing his hand. They entwined their fingers and prepared for the run.
Namjoon shouted the countdown "3! 2! 1! GO!!"

On que, everyone ran down the beach and jumped into the oceam. They all began splashing and laughing loudly. Everyone knew this was where their vacation began; here was where they would make memories that would last a lifetime, here was where they would spend their last week as high school students.

"You know, by this time next week we'll be adults." Jiho stood next to Namjoon in the water.
"No more school, no more classes, no more dreams. We have to go out into the real world." Namjoon smiled.
Nodding in agreement; Jiho patted his friend's shoulder and made his way back to the dry sand. The darker boy stayed in the water, watching his friends splash around. He felt proud to know each and every one of them. He made a mental note to stay in touch with them all, he would hate to lose any of them. He had known most of them since he was young and planned on knowing them until the end of his days. Namjoon smiled to himself, this vacation was going to be a week he'd make sure he never forgot.