❦▬▬▬▬▬ C h a p t e r f o u r t y f i v e ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

Helplessly falling in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoochun threw files all over the room; he couldn't think or do anything since Sammii left last night. His mind was clouded of thoughts of her, he wanted to see her and hear her voice.

Right after Sammii left, DBSK and their men immediately went to invade Rain's turf only to find it completely empty as if he had been expecting them. All that they could find was a piece of note Rain specifically left for Yoochun. The note only angered Yoochun even more and made him more determined to find Rain. 

The moment I lay my hands on that girl of yours, is the moment the long game between us end. 

"Sammii just got to the house!" Changmin exclaimed. Immediately, everyone gathers around him and his technology. "Right there, the blinking red light; they got to the house safely." Everyone lets out a sigh of relief. "Now to find that bastard and her parents" Yunho said. 

Suddenly, one of Yoochun's men came running towards them "Hyung-nim we found her parents!" At once, 11 heads turn to look at the guy. "They're dead though. One of our men at the harbour found two bodies and recognized them as Sammii's parents" the guy explained handing Yoochun a few pictures of the bodies that were sent to him.  

"The bastard used them then killed them so typical of him" Junsu examined the pictures and shook his head. Yoochun – and neither did anyone else in the room- felt a single ounce of sorrow after hearing that they died, he thought they deserved to die, in fact he thought they died too easily. If it were up to him, he'd make sure they die a painful death and feel the same pain they put Sammii through. 

Yoochun heartlessly threw the pictures aside "at least now we have 2 people out of our way" he too was glad they were dead. Now they could focus their attention completely on Rain. 

 

After a whole week, with no new finds, everyone thought maybe Rain had given up. Hopes of that depleted immediately the moment Beast walked into the club supporting two beaten up Yoseob and Dongwoon. "Hyung!" Kikwang exclaimed, calling for help. E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter