❦▬▬▬▬▬ C h a p t e r f o u r t y ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

Helplessly falling in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sammii gently runs her fingers through Yoochun's hair, his head on her lap as they watch a drama on t.v. She leans down and see Yoochun with his eyes closed "oppa you should go home and sleep" she quietly says while moving his bangs away from his eyes.  

He turns around and wraps his arms around her waist "can't I just sleep here tonight?" he mumbles, half asleep. She smiles then gently shoves him "if the other oppas found out they would kill you and one of them would guard my house 24/7 for the rest of my life" He holds her tighter refusing to let her go "screw your friends, I've have enough of them being a third wheel in our relationship" She laughs "they are a little annoying aren't they?" "a little is an understatement" he groans remembering the times Beast has blocked them. 

 
 

(Flashback)  

"I'll see you after school?" Sammii asked looking up at Yoochun. He nods his head "I'll come pick you up" he leans down to kiss her and immediately a figure ran past them before he could. "NO PDA IN SCHOOL!!" Yoseob exclaims waving his hand all over the place. "Saem!! Look!! Detention for you Sammii!" he shakes his head and wiggles his finger with a a tsk at the couple. Beast burst out laughing on the side, while Yoochun turns red in anger "screw you!" Sammii looks at the blonde guy amused and embarrassed at the same time.  
 

(End of flashback)  
 

(Flashback)  

Yoochun pulls Sammii down onto his lap, finally relieved that they were in the private of his office. "I liked your friends better when they threw punches at my face" She rubs her hand on his face and pretended to wince "that would hurt and mess up your handsome face though." He rolls his eyes "them barging in before we kiss or while we kiss is metaphorically like a punch to my face…"  

Sammii bursts out laughing then looks at him "awww my poor oppa" Yoochun looks at her and nods his head "how about a kiss to make up for all the punches to the face today?" she laughs but leans in to kiss him.  

Just as their kiss starts to get more passionate the door to his office bursts open revealing Dongwoon "SAMMII! Time to go home! It's late!" he runs in, waves at Yoochun, then quickly grabs Sammii and pulls her off his lap "we'll come back to play tomorrow! Bye!" he waves at a baffled Yoochun before dragging her out the door. Sammii turns back amused to see Yoochun slams his head down on his desk "UGH!! I wish you'll all die a horrible death tonight"  

(End of flashback)  

 
 

"Fine, just for my poor boyfriend, but only one night, if the oppas find out you have to take all the blame, and face the consequences yourself." "Well you're the most caring girlfriend a guy could ever ask for" he said but nonetheless nodded his head. Sammii laughs at his statement "just be glad I am letting you sleep over" she stuck his tongue out at her. He places a kiss on her flat stomach "I am oh so grateful".  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter