❦▬▬▬▬▬ C h a p t e r t h i r t y f o u r; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

Helplessly falling in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning Sammii walked down the steps of her apartment ready for school. She stepped outside and was immediately greeted with a surprise. Parked right in front of her was Yoochun’s black Audi R8 with him coolly leaning against the car while texting away on his phone.

Slowly, she approaches him and just when she was a few meters away he looked up as if knowing she was coming. She stopped in her track as he made the rest of his way over to her, putting his cell into his pocket. “morning” he greeted her with a small smile. Sammii looked up at him and smiled “morning oppa…” they both stood there facing each other “what are you doing here today oppa?" she asked looking up at him.

He looked down "can't I be here? I just wanted to drive you to school today. Unless you want me to leave" he stepped back and immediately she held onto his hand "wait oppa!" Yoochun held back a smile "don't leave" she blushed holding onto his hand tighter. He smiled and squeezed her hand back "then shall we leave?" she looked up and nodded.

Yoochun stepped out of the car followed by Sammii. Immediately the crowd started whispering, watching her step out of someone else's car other than beast for the first time. The couple stood in front of each other ignoring the buzzing in the background.

"I'll come pick you up after school?" she looked up and nodded her head "only if you’re not busy". Yoochun without much thought curled a piece of hair behind her ear "i'll see you then" he stepped back and she looked at him.

Clenching her fist in her skirt she ran up to him and quickly kissed him on the cheek "bye oppa!" she exclaimed running away. Yoochun was left there in surprise then slowly his hand reached up to touch the cheek she had kissed, immediately he felt it burning. Happily he made his way into his car and drove off to work, the smile never leaving his face. Sammii came out from behind the wall after Yoochun climb into his car, face bright red she watch him drive away. 

"What are you watching?" a voice asked her from behind. Startled she snapped her head back only to see the whole group standing right behind her, yoseob being the one who had asked her the question. Sammii quickly turned around face bright red "nothing.... I saw a.... Squirrel! Yea a squirrel!" she awkwardly exclaimed earning suspicious looks from the guys.

"omg look at the time! Class is about to begin!" she looked down at her nonexistence watch then dashed off before they could question her even further. "Something's up with her" hyunseung declared, the other guys agreeing. 

Sammii looked out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter