❦▬▬▬▬▬ C h a p t e r f o u r t y t w o ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

Helplessly falling in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoochun grabbed a duffle bag out of the trunk of his car, then walks over to where Sammii stood by his car "lets go in" he quietly said, holding out his hand for her. She placed her hands on top of his and follows after him as he lead her to his house. It was her second time here, the last time was the night his club got ambushed. This house is a safety house to her , a place where she would be safe and feel safe. 

Yoochun opened the door and let her in first "Make yourself at home. You can use or do whatever you want. You're room, is the room right across from mines, Jaejoong bought everything you need, if there's anything else you need tell me ok?" 

Sammii  looks up at him and kisses him "I really appreciate you doing all this for me" Yoochun brings her to him "well as your boyfriend, it's my responsibility." "Thanks oppa" she says again.

Yoochun plops himself down on the couch and pulls Sammii down with him. "Oppa, when do you think all of this will be over?" "I don't know, but I can promise you one thing, if anything happens I'll be here to protect you and I will put your parents back into prison where they belong." She wraps her arms around his waist, trusting him completely. 

All of a sudden the front door bursts open and in come 4 guys running straight at her. "Move!" Jaejoong exclaimed pushing Yoochun aside so he could sit right next to Sammii. "We heard what happened! are you ok?!" Yunho asked checking Sammii's arms and legs from any kind of wound while Jaejoong turns her face from side to side. 

Sammii stares at the guy a little bewildered but then soften at their care. "I am fine, oppa" she reassured them as she pulls Jaejoong's hands away from her face. 

Junsu shakes his head before dropping down on his knees in front of her "Yea on the outside, but those freakin bastards probably scarred your tiny, fragile heart forever" Changmin shoves him away "stop spouting crap. She already said she's fine" Junsu scowls at the maknae as he stood up to dust his pants. 

Yoochun stood up from being shoved before coming over and kicking everyone away from his girlfriend. "Can you bunch of infuriating idiots leave the way you guys came from?!" he says, throwing them an annoyed look. Sammii gently hits him for being so rude. "Well someone's in a good mood today" Yunho's sarcastic remark gets a glare thrown his way. 

Sammii stands up from her seat "oppa stay, I was going to make dinner. You guys should stay!" DBSK all plops down on the couch, Junsu even put his feet up on the table while Changmin comfortably turns on the t.v. "we weren't planning on leaving anytime soon anyways" Jaejoong declares, leaning back as he threw Yoochun a smirk. 

She smiles "I'll go start making dinner then." Yoochun stood up from his seat as well, following Sammii into the kitchen but before he did he went up to Junsu and kicked the leg that rested on his coffee table, hard. "WHAT THE !!!" Junsu grabbed his leg in pain. 

Yoochun walked into the kitchen and saw Sammii going through the ingredients he had in the fridge. 'Carrots… onion… kimchi-' She stops when she feels arms circling around her waist. "You should've just kicked them out…." Yoochun mumbles. 

She laughs, reaching into the fridge to grab the ingredients. "They came to check up on me, the least I could do is make them dinner." She walks over to the kitchen island with Yoochun following right behind her as he continues to hang on to her. "What are you making?" "Japcahe and and Kimchi pancakes. Do you have flour?" He points at a cabinet and she goe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter