❦▬▬▬▬▬ C h a p t e r t w e n t y ; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

Helplessly falling in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day at school Sammii didn’t stop following Junhyung, everywhere he went she went. “Come on oppa! How long are you going to stay mad at me?” she asked swinging his arms back and forth but he pulled back ignoring her.    “You know I wasn’t taking sides, I just thought it was wrong of you to punch Yoochun-shi without listening to my explanation first.”    He halted in his track and shot her a glare, and she shut up. “Oppa please…” tears started forming and her lips started to tremble “I am really sorry” she looked up at him with teary eyes.   Suddenly 4 pair of eyes joined in and looked up at him “yea forgive her” Yoseob looked up at him with puppy dog eyes. Sammii nodded her head and held onto his hands “please oppa?”    A few seconds passed before Junhyung pulled away “ugh! You guys are so annoying!” he exclaimed annoyed but a smile was plastered on his face.    Immediately the group separated from Junhyung as they all high fived each other, “Thank you oppa” she smiled brightly at him in which he gently pushed her head away from him with his index finger “aish, I don’t know what I am going to do with you” she laughed and held onto his hands “but you love me anyways” she said and he couldn’t deny it.    Yoochun watched amused as Sammii came skipping towards his car that afternoon when he came to pick her up. “Guess what?”she happily exclaimed the moment she got into the car “He forgave you” he gave her a knowing look as he started the car. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter