❦▬▬▬▬▬ C h a p t e r t h i r t y n i n e; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

Helplessly falling in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sammii looks between DBSK and Beast as they all sit in the basement of DBSK's club. Yunho had asked her to invite her friends over in hopes of them all getting a long and making things easier for her.

However, instead of getting a long like she had hope, they've been sitting around the basement for almost an hour since Beast and her has gotten there, occasionally throwing looks at each other. "Ok! This is getting en ridiculous! Anyone up for some pool?" Jaejoong's outburst brought everyone's attention to him. Yunho stood up and shrugged his shoulder. Kikwang looked at Hyunseung and they both shrugged their shoulders before standing up "Us against you guys?" Sammii looked up at proud of them for trying.

Jaejoong let out an exaggerated sigh "finally!" Hyunseung looked at Doojoon and nodded his head towards the pool table "You wanna play?" Doojoon scoffed "I don't want to play with those bastards" Jaejoong looked at him with raised eye brows "you talk as if we're not even here" Sammii looked at Doojoon and gently pulled on his hoodie "Oppa!" she scolded. He looked at her and gently shrugged her hands off him "What?" She gave him a look "you said you'd give them a chance!" he looks at her and pets her head "I did, but you I don't want to embarrass them when I win."

The rest of Beast quietly snickers at his remark but no one said anything when he threw them a look. Yunho looked at Doojoon "how about we make it interesting then? Loser pays for dinner tonight. Since you're a self-proclaimed pro it shouldn't be a problem right?" DBSK watches as the rest of Beast gently shakes their head in the back  but Doojoon arrogantly stood up ignoring the rest of s "you're on!" he stood up and caught the pool stick Yunho tossed at him. Beast all sighed already knowing the result of the game before it even started. 

Junsu looked at the remaining people gathered around the couch "you guys play Diablo?" Dongwoon immediately gets excited "do you have the third one?!" Changmin nods his head "of course we do! It’s the hottest game out right now!" Immediately, the game freaks Changmin, Junsu, Dongwoon and Yoseob all starts talking about the game, their high scores, and other game related things while making their way towards the flat screen t.v to play.

 

Sammii looks over at Junhyung amused "if I knew bringing up games were going to bring all the guys closer together I would've brought it up a century ago" she laughed settling down next to him. Junhyung quietly laughs along with her "so where's your man?" he asked looking around for Yoochun. "Upstairs, in his office… it’s impossible to get that workaholic out of there once he starts working…" she said with a smile on her face.

He looks at her and notices the happy look she gets just talking about Yoochun. "Are you happy?" he suddenly asks, taking her by surprise. She looks at him for a few then smiles "yea… I think this is the happiest I've ever been" she looks around the room at all the people surrounding her "I am surrounded by the people who cares for me and loves me and vice versa. There's nothing more I could ask for."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter