❦▬▬▬▬▬ C h a p t e r t h i r t y e i g h t; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

Helplessly falling in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month after they’ve dated Sammii finally thought it was time to tell Beast about Yoochun and her relationship. They’ve been really suspicious of her and she’s also been feeling extremely guilty hiding it from them as well.

Yoochun stopped his car right in front of Sammii’s school and looked over at her a little worried “Are you sure you want to do it alone?” Sammii nodded her head “They’ll probably be angry but they won’t do anything to me. I just feel like I need to tell them alone and give them an explanation”. Sighing Yoochun nodded his head “I’ll come pick you up after school. If anything happens call me before then ok?” She nodded his head, gave him a peck on the cheeks and got out of the car.

Immediately she came face to face with Beast staring shockingly at her getting out of someone’s car. Sammii stared at Beast in surprise “Oppa….” “So that’s why hyung’s car is here…” Kikwang quietly said to himself. Immediately Junhyung came up to her “What are you doing in that guy’s car?” he asked looking angry

“Is he threatening you? Or is he hurting you again?” Doojoon asked. Her eyes widen at his assumption and immediately shook her head. “It’s not what you’re thinking oppa!” “Then what the were you doing in that guy’s car?!” All six pair of eyes looked at her intently as they waited for her to answer. Not wanting to hide anything anymore at that moment, Sammii took in a deep breath then stared back at all 6 guys. “Yoochun oppa and I, we’re dating, we have been for a month” she bravely announced, only to see disappointment plastered all over Junhyung’s face and rage molding Doojoon’s.

At that moment Yoochun, who still haven’t left got out, after sensing the tension between Sammii and Beast. At once his face was met with Doojoon’s fist “Oppa!” “Hyung!” At once all of Beast except Junhyung ran over to hold their leader back while Sammii goes over to help her boyfriend. “What the did you do to Sammii?!? She would never go out with a guy like you!” Doojoon rages as he lunges for Yoochun but was luckily held back by Beast.

“Oppa stop! Please!!” she stood in front of Yoochun and held her arms out “Yoochun oppa isn’t forcing me or threatening me! I liked him out of my own will! I really like him! Please oppa” Doojoon angrily shook all arms off him and sharply turned to Junhyung “Aren’t you going to say or do anything?!?” he asked enrage.  With tear filled eyes Sammii turned to look at her best friend “oppa please” she mouthed hoping he wouldn’t get angry as well.

However, instead of getting angry like everyone else thought he would he lightly smiled “congratulations Sammii” and just like that he turned around and walked into the school. Doojoon glared at his friend “Junhyung!” when he didn’t answer Doojoon then turned back to Yoochun and pointed at him “this isn’t over!” he said before running after his friend. Yoochun rotated his jaw and stared hardly at the guy’s back.

Hyunseung, Dongwoon, Kikwang and Yoseob who were left behind walked up to Sammii and Yoochun with small smiles. “Congrats Sammii” Dongwoon sincerely congratulated her and she tried her best to put on a small smile “thanks oppa”. Hyunseung then pulled her in for a hug “Doojoon hyung’s only angry right now, give him some time to cool off and then try talking to him again. I am sure he’ll understand. At least you have the rest of our support right?” he nodded his head towards the other. She looked at them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter