❦▬▬▬▬▬ C h a p t e r f o u r ; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

Helplessly falling in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa where are we going?" Sammii asked following Beast out of the car. Yoseob threw an arm around her shoulder "We’re going somewhere fun, trust me" he grinned pulling her along with him.

Her eyes immediately widen at the building in front of her "A club?!? We’re going to a club??" Yoseob nodded his head "b-but isn’t there a lot of… bad people in there???" he laughed "Innocent Sammii as always. There’s nothing to worry about with us around" he puffed out his chest.

"Besides Kikwang’s cousin owns this place, come on it’ll be fun" Doonjun added. Sammii looked at the guys unsure but decided that she didn’t want to be the one who ruins their night and so she agreed.

The moment she walked into the club, music blasted from every corner, and crowds of people roamed every rim of the place. Looking around she noticed this club different from the clubs the students at school talked about.

Instead of being run down and ty, this one was filled with nice leather booths around the side, the bar located at the far corner was made fully of black marble and so were the floor, and there were nice expensive vintage lights that hung above each booth, looking around she couldn’t help but awe.

Suddenly someone pulled her to their body "Don’t leave my side. I don’t want anything to happen to you." she turned around and was relieved to see Junhyung.

He lead her deeper into the club until they found an empty booth in the corner, he let her in first then f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter