Chapter 9: ADRENALINE

Story by: Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SNSD's Dorm. 08:50 AM

Sunny wrapped herself with a towel and used another one to dry her hair then she slowly got out of the cool shower in a happy mood. The midget at on the comfortable sofa waiting for her lover. As she expected, a few minutes later, she heard some unlocked noises and she saw her girlfriend walked in with some lunchboxes on both hands.

"Anyeong~" Sunny gretted happily.

"Sorry I'm a bit late." Hyomin pinched the bunny's nose and settled down. "Have breakfast now. I made you kimbap." She put the lunch box on the table.

"Kiss kiss kiss~" Sunny closed her eyes, got ready for the kiss and Hyomin quickly accepted the cute request. She then gave Sunny some bonuses on the cheeks and forehead. "Can I touch you~" Sunny said ertly.

"Yah! How can you become a ert right in the morning?" Hyomin slapped her arm. "Put on your clothes."

"Arasso~" Sunny went to her bedroom to change clothes while Hyomin took out the food. After a few minute, Sunny came out with a yellow tanktop while drying her hair with a towel. "That looks yummy."

"Come here." Hyomin took the dryer and dried Sunny's wet hair and Sunny was eating breakfast happily.

"How is it?" Hyomin asked.

"Delicious~"

"Haha, I knew it. My food always taste delicous." Hyomin laughed and kept on drying her lover's hair.

After finishing everything both of them cleaned up the table and went into Sunny's bedroom.

"Do you have to leave now?" Sunny asked hugging Hyomin.

"No, I still have 30 minutes." Hyomin turned a little to gave Sunny a peck.

*Neon Sugar Free ije neon Sugar Free
Naegeman Sugar Free momodeunge Sugar Free*

"Yoboseyo."

"Arasso." Sunny lazily said back and ended the call.

"Who is it?" Hyomin asked.

"Taeyeon. She told me to clean our room since she's busy with her schedule when I'm not." Sunny explained and sighed.

"Poor you." Hyomin said as she pinched both Sunny's cheeks

"Do you like our new song?" Hyomin asked.

"I love it." Sunny cutely said. "Eodireul ppwa yeogireul ppwa
Yeogi yeogi yeogi yeogi
Eodireul ppwa illo wa
Yeogi yeogi yeogi yeogi" Sunny rapped the part that was Hyomins, it wasn't quite good like how Hyomin did it because she's not a rapper but she tried her best to please her lover. 

"I know you're very busy these day. Sorry for asking you to come and bring food for me." Sunny said guiltily. She knew Hyomin's very busy because T-ara just had their comeback. Eventhough Hyomin only had 30 minutes break she would try to meet Sunny and even made food. These time were very precious to them, they would treasure every second of seeing each other.

"You're joining 'Roomate' for season 2 right?" Hyomin asked as she fixed her hair.

"Yup, I already had a meeting with all the members, they are very nice." Sunny informed happily.

"So you will be sharing room with the girls?" Hyomin asked sounding a bit angry.

"Yep." Sunny nodded cutely.

"What's wrong?" Sunny looked at her trying to think why she's angry. "Are you jealous?" Sunny asked teasingly.

"What if you're interested in one of them?" Hyomin said and folded her arms.

"No no no. I already have you, why would I be interested in others. I'm not that stupid to choose someone over you. They can be pretty but you are the prettiest." Sunny said with her attractive voice and held Hyomin's chin then she leaned closer for a kiss.

Hyomin responded immediately right after the shorter girl gentlely her lower lip asking for permission. The taller girl opened her lips slightly and accepted the bunny's tongue, it's just the beginning of a passionate tongue battle. Sunny smiled when pressed her lover to the closet, put her hands in both sides of Hyomin's waist and continued to kiss her.

Hyomin started to feel a bit unbreathable during the battle and slowly let Sunny's tongue go. They put their foreheads together and smiled. The shorter girl rub her nose against Hyomins and held her tightly in her embrace. They stayed like that for about 10 minutes before letting each other go.

"You sure like being rough, you bite my lower lip." Hyomin pouted. Sunny looked at Hyomin's lower lip and saw a small cut on it, she gently touched it with her thum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter