Chapter 8: Whisper

Story by: Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The last two weeks had been the most amazing weeks in my life. Taeyeon and I, we are together. Our members hadn't know about it yet because Tae didn't want to reveal it too soon. The only person that knew about us was Sunny because she's Tae's bestfriend and also roomate so Tae couldn't lie to her. About the rest of the members, we woud tell them later.

Our break had ended and Taeyeon was super busy, she had to prepare for TTS's comeback while filming Onstyle. We couldn't see each other much but we always texted and called each other. She would always send me cheesy text and that just made me love her more.

On the other hand, I had nothing to do. I had schedule but it's not always full so I had lots of free time. So I continued reading fics, gosh I couldn't count how many I had read. All those fics, they were my new friends.

Well, since there's no updates for any stories today I decided to do something. I'm gonna write a story, about my taengoo and I. I had had the idea in my head for quite a long time but I didn't had time. But now there's nothing I have more than time.

I searched through my room to look for my laptop, and there it was, in the middle of my bed. I grabbed it then walked to the living room. After settling it on the most comfortable spot I sat on the couch and turned it on.

I started with the very basic thing, title. Thinking for awhile, I thought of one 'Admit it. You do love me.'

        Description: Taeyeon and Jessica had been secretly having feeling for each other but no one dared to confess yet. One is confuse about what to choose, 'love' or 'caereer'. Both of them, being in the most popular girl's group in Korea and worldwide had made them achieve a huge number of fans. And sometimes that's the problem, will their fans turn their back to them when they find out the ugly truth of their bias?. The other one had a different thought, she doesn't want to ruin their relationship, 'what if she leave once I confessed?' 'what if we can't never be the same again?' 'then I guess I should just keep quiet'.

      Foreword: First time writing, support me!!!

Well, that's it for today, I'm gonna start the first chapter tomorrow. I looked for my phone which was near the laptop and saw some messages.

Message 1- 15:50 PM

From: taengoo

[Princess, are you home? I'm practising the choreography for our comeback now. I'm gonna be home soon. Love ya.. *kiss*]

Message 2- 19:20 PM

From taengoo

[Having a break! So tired, can't wait to see you. *kiss kiss*]

Message 3- 22:00 PM

[Princess, I'm on my way back now! CYA. *muah muah*]

Aigoo, how did I not notice the messages!!! Sorry Taeng!

To: taengoo

[Be here soon, I miss you already. *muah*]

After replying her message I took a selfie of myself and posted it on IG. I clicked on Taeng's IG to see what's she posted recently. A video? After watching her short video I was boiling with anger. I clicked on the comments and like what I expected.

View comments

- taeny taeny taeny taeny all the wayyyyyyy

-kyaaaaaa taeny is backkkkkk

-cute cute cute, adorable coupleeeeee *heart*

-i knew it taeny is freaking reallll, taeny foreverrrrrrr *heart*

How could she always posted pictures and videos of her and Fany but not her and me. Last time we took a selfie together but she didn't post it. I'm gonna punish her later, for flirting around.

20 minutes later.

"Sica ahhhhhh, I'm homeeeeeeeee." Taeyeon called as soon as she opened the door.

The midget took off her shoes and searched around the living room but she didn't see the person she was looking for. So she headed to her room but still her princess wasn't there. She checked the last possible place which was Sica's room and there she was, sleeping peacefully in her bed. Taeyeon approached her slowly and settled herself next to her princess. She wrapped her hands around the taller girl's tiny waist and rested her head on the the taller shouder. 

"Yah, stop pretending. I know you are not sleeping." Taeyeon whispered cutely.

Playing hard to get Sica kept still, she continued to pretend to be sleeping ignoring who ever was next to her.

"If you don't stop pretending now, I'm gonna do something to you." Taeyeon whispered huskily as she moved her hands all over the taller's body.

"ert." Jessica removed Taeyeon's hands which were on her thighs gently and turned around to face h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter