Chapter 10: Only You

Story by: Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It felt really nice whenever I see her bare face in the morning. I stared at her for ten minutes before I got up from the bed. I quickly went to the kitchen and got some ingredients to make her favourite pancake.

While I was preparing the ingredients, I felt someone from behind backhugging me and sniffing my neck. I looked at her and grinned.

"Good morning, my bunny." She greeted me with groggy and y voice. She then kissed my cheeks and forehead

"Good morning!" I said and and stopped preparing the ingredients and cupped both her face my hands. 

"How was last night?" I smirked at her question.

"Not sure. Because somebody kept me busy for the whole night that I got exhausted. I didn't get enought sleep." I pouted and she hit my left arm.

"You're going to sleep on the couch tonight, Lee Soonkyu!" She raised her voice and her brows knitted.

I quickly wrapped my arms around her tiny waist and gave a peck on her nose. "Last night... was one of the best night in my life." I told her with my husky voice and she smiled widely.

"Me too." She put her arms around my neck and kissed me. She was about to pull out but I managed to put my tongue inside of . The kiss got heated up and became a passionate kiss until we ran out of breath. We pulled away and let out forehead touched.

"Bunny ah, I'm hungry." She said pouting.

"Wait a minute. I'm going to make some pancakes. Take a shower okay?" I said and patted her .

"Byuntae." I laughed at her and said. "Only for you." She pecked my lips before she went to the bathroom.

 

We've been together for aproximately 4 years and our relationship is as strong as a tornado. We fought but we made up easily. We knew ourselves well. She was my bestfriend and also my first love.

First time I saw her was during IY. I only saw her on TV and she was pretty but prettier in real life, like the prettiest girl I'd ever seen. I never believe in love at first sight until I met her. She was the only person who could make my heart raced. Whenever she talked to me, my heart beats uncontrollably.

We became friends and bestfriends during the show. She was a really shy person, she didn't talk much to everyone but I didn't know why we got on with each other so well. I was the one who first confessed to her. I felt really anxious because I wasn't sure if she had some feelings for me. I thought that she wouldn't accept my confession because I was only her bestfriend. But all the worries were gona when she told me she that she had the same feeling towards me. That was the best day in my life. 

Some months later, she wanted to break up with me because her parents and my parents couldn't accept that we're lesbians. But after two months of us convincing them, they finally accepted it.Also, we are idols so revealing our relationship would ruin everything. For me I don't really care about that but it would also affect SNSD and T-ARA so we had had some difficult time. But we never gave up and we became stronger.

We both agreed to keep our relationship a secret. Having her is the best thing in my life and I couldn't ask for more. I'm so contented with my whole life. Without her I don't know what my life would be like, probably .

 

"Earth to Soonkyu. Earth to Soonkyu," My thoughts were vanished when I heard her voice.

"You're done? that's quick."

"I've been here for 5 minutes and you were ignoring me. What were on your mind?" She asked anoyed.

"Uhm... You. Us." I said.

"Us? What about us?" She asked curiously.

"Just ... " I stuttered. "I'm so lucky to have you as my girlfriend. So damn lucky." I smiled and played with my fingers.

"Aigoo, you're being cheesy again. Well same for me. I'm the luckiest girl to have you in my life." She stared intensely at my eyes. "I love you, Lee Soonkyu." She cupped my cheeks with her hands and kissed my forehead.

I love how she looked at me all the time. It made me feel like I'm the most expensive piece of art. Staring at my eyes like she's watching a nightsky. Touching my cheeks like it's the most fragile thing. Hugging me tightly as if never wanting to let me go. All those things made me think I'm the most precious person in her life.

"I love you more... Park Sunyoung." 

*****

Her warm skin against my skin, I put my arm on her waist and snuggled her neck. I kissed her forehead and she stirred. I quickly glanced at the clock on the bedside table and it's already ten in the morning. Jessica kept on moving closer to my body, seeking for warmth, as the cold breeze hit her uncovered arm. I instantly wrapped my arms around her body giving her wamth and she smiled and felt back to sleep.

"Sica ah." 

"One minute, please." She groggily answered without opening her eyes

"Baby wake up ..." I sweetly said and kissed her cheeks.

"Taengoo ah, one minute, pleaseee." She begged and pulled me closer to her, our bodies pressed against each other.

"Baby it's already ten." I rubbed her back. "Let's eat breakfast together."

"Taengg~" Jessica opened her eyes because she knew I won't stop bugging her.

"Morning , princess." I greeted her with a full smile, showing off my dimples.

"How can you be so cute in the morning?" Jessica pinched my cheeks and kissed me on the lips.

"Let's wash up now, then I'll cook breakfast." I instructed and squeezed her making her yelp.

"Taengoo. You know we can just sleep for two more hou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter