Chapter 5: Being Replace

Story by: Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OOOooOOO

Continue from last chapter.

Sunny walked toward the dinning table and grabbed the little red box. She then walked back to Hyomin with a big grin on her face.She slowly open the red box revealing a shining silver necklace with a letter 'H'. A smile was seen on Hyomin's beautiful face but a was replaced with a small pout later but it didn't go unnoticed to Sunny.

"Hyomin ah, let me put this on for you." Sunny said and Hyomin turned around so Sunny could put the necklace on Hyomin.

"Sunny ah, gomawo." Hyomin said and gave Sunny a peck.

"I know you what you thought." Sunny gave Hyomin a hug and whispered into Hyomin's ear.

"What do you mean." Hyomin said with her innocent voice.

"You thought it was a ring, didn't you." Sunny whisper against the Hyomin's nape of the neck and Hyomin replied with a shook.

"I'm sorry that it's not a ring. You know that we would be suspect if we wear couple ring. It's not that I don't want them to know about us, it's just not the right time, you know it too right. We will let them know when it's the right time to. I will tell the whole world that I, Lee Soonkyu love Park Sunyoung. And I will marry you and will take care of you for the rest of my life." Sunny explained in a calm voice hoping that Hyomin would understand her.

"Sunny ah, I will respect your decision. And I want you to know that you are the only one that need to know how much I love you." Hyomin said in caress voice while soothing Sunny's back.

"I know you get jealous of Jiyeon and Eunjung sometimes because they can always show their love to public and they can do as many skinship as they want and nothing would happen. But if we do it, something will hapens. I'm sorry I can't do anything about it. Hyomin ah, mianhe." Sunny said and tears were falling out of her eyes.

"Gwenchana, Sunny ah gwenchana, please don't cry." Hyomin was panic but she had to tried her best to comfort Sunny. These things always happen to them after a long time not seeing each other, Sunny would always cry.

"Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you." 

****

SNSD's Dorm.

Morning. 7:12 AM.

The shortie lazily opened her eyes but soon closed them because of the bright sunlight. She used both of her hands to block the sunlight but it was no use so she stood up and walk to the bathroom.

"Why did I wake up this early. It's our break time." Taeyeon sighed while staring at herself in the mirror.

After doing her morning routine, Taeyeon walked out to the kitchen finding something to eat but she pouted when she found nothing. Because of her good cooking skill, Taeyeon was able to come up with some good dishes in half an hour 

Taeyeon's POV.

Looking down at the table full of dishes I was quite proud of myself, they just look amazing and I can't wait to jump into them, it's not frequent that I make good food so this is rare. I took a seat but stood up straight away. I felt something weird, I felt lonely, I'm not the type who eat on my own, I always eat with the members or manager oppa or someone, and now eating all these by myself would be impossible and also I'm not used to it.

Without a second thought I headed to the 'Ice Princess' room. I continuously knocked on the door but there was no answers, having no patience I pushed in and like what I thought, there was the 'Ice Princess' on her bed fully cover in a blanket, sleeping peacefully.

"Sica ah, wake up." I didn't really want to wake up her but my stomach was killing me and I wanted to eat so I called out.

"Sica, please wake up." Seeing nothing from her I called out louder and was shaking her slightly.

"YAH, JUNG SOOYEON WAKE UP." I shouted as loud as I could hopping to wake up the 'Ice Princess'.

Jessica's POV

I was having a peaceful sleep when somebody disturb me, I swear I'm gonna kill Sooyoung because I share the same room with her so she must be that somebody. How dare she ruin my beauty sleep.

"YAH, what do you think you are doing?" I asked angrily without opening my eyes. "It's our break for God's sake, I get to sleep as long as I want, I can even sleep for the whole day." I stated anoyingly.

"Mianhe." I soft voice spoke. It's not Sooyoung's voice. It's the familiar voice that would make my heart race, I'm in trouble.

"I'm sorry for disturbing your sleep. I just want to wake you up for breakast. I made some food." Taeyeon explained in an apologetic voice.

"It's okay. You don't have to apologise. I thought you were Sooyoung, if I knew it was you I wouldn't had shouted." I apologied but still inside me guilt was eating me up.

"Gwenchana. Kaja, let's eat breakfast." Taeyeon smiled brightly and helped me get out of bed.

I rushed to the bathroom and quickly did my morning routine. This is daebak, Taeyeon just woke me up to have breakfast with her. I thought that Taeyeon would just stay in her room all day and I'll be the same but this is different, totally different but it's good. 

I happily headed toward the kitchen as soon as I got out from the bathroom. There, Taeyeon was making some orange juice, I glanced at the table and saw some dishes that she prepared and a smile was formed on my face.

"Take a set, I'll be quick." Taeyeon said and quickly finished what she was doing.

"Did you make all of this?" I asked when she sat down.

"Yup. Have a try, I hope you like it." Taey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter