Chapter 4: Break

Story by: Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One weeks later.

Jessica's POV

This week was a really tiring, all of us    including me was always busy with the fixed schedule and we sometimes didn't even have time to eat our meals. I was really upset because I didn't really get the amount of time I want to read the fanfics. Our fans were updating the stories so quick, they updated it everyday and I was dying to read it. Everyone was complaining about too much work. We were all tired when we arrived at the dorm which was usually around dawn and everyone just go to wonderland straight away without even cleaning themselves. 

Because of the good work that we did, sunbaenim agreed that everyone need a break because he doesn't want us to die. So he gave us 2 weeks off and that was the best thing all of us could wish for, we only need 1 week but he gave us 2, how generous. 

Everyone seem to made plans already, all of them would be leaving for holiday, Yoona and Yuri would be going to Jeju island, Hyoyeon and Tiffany already booked a flight to New York, Sooyoung and Seohyun would be coming back to their home to visit their parents and Sunny would be spending all her time with the 'foldingscreen' (if you don't know, it is Hyomin). 

The only members that are left were Taeyeon and I. Taeyeon said she doesn't like travelling, she just wants to have a good rest. Yesterday she did call her parents but they said they went to Busan for some kind of business so Taeyeon couldn't visit them. And lastly it's me, my parents are also busy with their business, they were in Busan meeting the new company's partners. What a coincident right! Both my parents and Taeyeons were in Busan. 

I really miss Soojung (this is Krystal, Jessica's sister) I wanted to go somewhere with her like badly because it had been a long time since we travel together. But to my dislike, F(x) is having a comeback this summer so she is stuffed with busy schedule. Aigoo my little Soojung, fighting. But I still get to meet her like maybe thrice a week 'cause we're filming 'Jessica and Krystal On Style'. Sometimes there is something good out of something bad. 

Well now I should get on with my dying stuff to read. Aaah, 13 stories were updated, kyaaa, I'm so excited to read them all.

Taeyeon's POV.

Finally the thing I had always wished for came true. All SNSD's members are now having a 2 weeks break and it is like the best thing ever. 2 weeks, that's a lot of time. Gosh I couldn't be happier, imagine lying in bed or on the couch all day, without worrying about anything or thinking about anything, just relax.

Well I'm not the active kind of person, so that means travelling and activities aren't my things. I'm also not the type of person who like staying alone and luckily there is still Jessica here, I can't imagine being in the dorm by myself for 2 weeks. Like most humans out there, I'm too like to talk so staying with somebody is a good thing. Especially Jessica, we get on well so there won't be any uncomfortable atmosphere around us.

Knowing Jessica for more than 7 years I know too well about her. She is not the kind who mind other people business so I can do anything I want and she wouldn't really mind, I sometimes make lots of noises and some anoying things. Tiffany always say that I'm hard to handle and I'm like a kid, always naughty! 

But wait a minute, to think again, lying on bed doing nothing for the whole day in 2 weeks would be quite boring. I should find something to do, something that is fun, maybe I should ask Sica. 

***

The short brown-haired girl was putting an apron on her and started moving around. She opened the fridge and sighed immediately.
"Aigoo, my baby is on diet again." 

She closed the fridge after seeing that there wasn't anything in there. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter