Chapter 11: EYES

Story by: Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica just came back from China yesterday and she hasn't seen her Taengoo yet. Taeyeon was so busy with her own schedule that she couldn't come home last night.

Jessica had already finished her last schedule of today, she work really hard today because she wanted to come home early because today's a special day, it's their 1 month anniversary. Jessica was excited and at the same time worried. Taeyeon had been ignoring her because of an unknown reason. She tried to call Taeyeon but Taeyeon didn't answer, she just replied saying that's she's busy.

Jessica hurriedly pack all the stuffs and walked out of the building heading home. She cleaned the house a bit making sure that's everything was in its place and neat. She took out her phone from send Taeyeon a message.

To: Taengoo.

-Taengoo ah, come to my place when you're done with your schedules. I'll cook dinner. *moah*

After a few minute Jessica saw Taeyeon's reply and she pouted.

From: Taengoo.

-Okay, but I don't think we can have dinner. My schedules finish late.

Jessica was disappointed. Not because they can't have dinner together, it's because Taeyeon didn't call her 'Sica', 'Princess', and Taeyeon didn't even send a kiss to her.

Jessica sighed and went to her room to get her laptop. She read some updated stories. Finishing reading she continued writing her stories, she wrote about Taeyeon ignoring her for an unknown reason. 

 

Taeyeon's POV.

I was sitting on the car with Fany and Seohyun, we are on our way back, the long schedules had finished and all of us were exhausted. 

"Oppa, can you drop me at my place." I told our manager.

"Why aren't you going back to our dorm?" Fany asked curiously.

"I need to get something." I lied.

"So, are you still going back to our dorm?" Fany continued asking.

"Nah, I'm gonna rest there, we don't have schedule tomorrow so I don't need to be at our dorm." I said.

"Okay, check if Sica is back." Fany said and I just nodded.

Jessica and I lived in the same building, her apartment was just a floor above mine. Thank to this that the members didn't know that I spend the night at Jessica's place. All the time I said I'm staying at my house it's was just lies. 

I entered the passcode and the door automatic opened. I went inside and it's dark, she's probably sleeping. I was a bit upset because it's our 1 month anniversary and we couldn't celebrate it. I even bought a present for her.

I went to my room (I have my= own room, where I put my clothes) and took a pair of pyjamas before heading to the bathroom for a quick shower. After the shower I dried my hair with a hair dryer. I took out a small box with a letter and placed it on the table. I took a pen and quickly wrote some things on the letter. 

Finished drying my hair I grabbed the small box and letter with me and walked to Jessica's room. The light was still on, she probably forgot to turn it off before she felt asleep. I smiled to myself and slowly opened the door. 

I was shocked when I saw her lying on bed playing with her phone. I closed the door and walked to the bed. I left the small box and the letter on the bedside table before turning to her.

"Why aren't you sleeping yet?" I asked as I looked at her.

She put away her phone and faced me. "I just wanted to wait for you. I didn't see you for a week already, I miss youuu." She whined cutely.

"I thought you wanted to stayed there a bit longer so you can have more time to hang out with Tyler Kwon." I smirked.

END OF POV.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter