Chapter 1: Bored to death

Story by: Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica was bored to death. All the members were busy with their own schedule and she was alone in their dorm with nothing to do. She had been watching movies for the last three hours and her eyes were about to pop out. She was now lying on her bed staring at the ceiling blankly hoping that time will past by fast and someone would come home. Suddenly her phone beep, she received a text message.
From: taengoo
Sica ah, we are having our dinner now, what do you want? I will tell manager oppa to bring food to our dorm. The others and I all have schedule until late so sleep first and don't wait for us. Have a good meal and sleep tight.
To: taengoo
Taengoo, i miss you and the others so bad. I'm bored to death here. Huhu. Anyways, I want bibimbap. Taengoo fighting. 
After replying the message Jessica let out a sigh. She walked out to the living room and the TV trying to find something interesting to watch.
20 minutes later
*knock* *knock*
"Coming." Jessica shouted.
"Jessica, this is your dinner, have a good meal." The manager delivered the food to Jessica.
"Gomawo oppa." Jessica held out her hands and took the food. "Oppa, do you know anything fun that I can do now? This is so boring." Jessica asked.
"Watch some movies." Manager said.
"I've been watching it for hours already." Jessica pouted.
"How about reading something." The manager suggested.
"Nah. Reading books is too boring. I don't want to be a nerd." Jessica said.
"No. Not reading books." The manager said.
"Then what to read." Jessica asked curiously.
"Fanfic. There are stories online that your fans wrote about your group. I had read some and they are actually amazing. Your fans are wow, I don't know how to describe them, they are just absolutely fantastic. Just go and search for it, I think you will like it and also you will know what your fans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter