Chapter 7 (The Gumiho Is Giving Us Some Clues)

A Crazy & Difficult Thing Called Love
Hello. This is not JinglesShinggi. This is her sister. My sister is having her O'Level Exam, and she's currently on hiatus. But she told me to update this fic. So I typed everything from the my sister's draft story.

BOM's POV

We've returned back to class. I chant a spell in my mind, not wanting the others to notice that we have just arrived. Everyone seems to be doing some work. Having no clue what they're doing, I think I might just play around, like I usually do. I look around the classroom, observing what they are doing and talking into their minds, giving them some help if they're stuck while doing the work.

Feeling bored, I rest my head against the table and stare at my Keepers. Hmm, I wonder when they're going to recognize me. Should I give them some clues? I think so.

 

MINZY's POV

The next morning, as usual, I arrive early at school, only that time, I am a few minutes late because of Daesung.

"You, can't you walk faster?" I asked.

"I'm sorry! Please wait for a while! Let me tie my shoelaces first!" he gasped as he shows me his shoes.

"Alright, quick, quick, quick!" I replied.

We enter the library together and begin searching for a book about myths and stuffs like that. I have read almost every book in the library, but none of them contain any information about the Gumiho. In an hour, I've finished reading the last book, but to my disappointment, it's another failure. Feeling depressed, I sit down on the floor, resting my head against the wall as I massage my temples, thinking about how I can solve this problem. Daesung walks closer and sits down beside me. 

"Still no clue?" he asked.

"None," I sighed.

Daesung places his arm around my shoulders and smiles, saying, "It's okay. You'll find her sooner or later,"

My body gets stiff right when he did that, and somehow, I'm starting to feel awkward. He immediately loosen his grip over my shoulders and fakes a cough to break the silence. We move a few centimeters away from each other and look the opposite way. 

"So, when are-," the two of us said at the same time.

"You go first," he chuckled.

"Ania, you go first," I replied, feeling a bit shy.

"Ania, you go-," he replied, right when we heard something.

"What was that?" I gasped.

Feeling alarmed, we quickly stand up, trying to be ready in case something pops out of nowhere. He leads the way, holding my hand tightly while carefully and silently looking through everywhere around the library. His expression suddenly changes as he frowns at the sight of something. Feeling curious, I walk further and see a few pieces of crumpled papers lying on the floor. I bend down and take one, opening it and gasp when I notice what it is actually.

The Gumiho. She was here.

 

DARA's POV

"Youngbae, I'm sorry. I overslept," I mumbled.

"It's okay. We still have 30 minutes to get to school," he replied cooly.

I really like Youngbae's personality. He's kind, calm and very understanding. His smile can make me melt, but at the same time, feel relieved. The two of us walk along the side road next to one another, well, not too close but still, next to one another. I interlink my hands together while blowing some hot air into the small opening to warm myself up.

"Are you cold?" he asked.

"U-uhm," I replied.

He takes off his gloves and gives them to me while smiling warmly. I decline, pushing his hand away and shook my head several times. He suddenly halts, grabs my hands and put on the gloves on my hands.

"You should wear them. You need em more," he said.

"T-tha-nk y-you," I stuttered, blushing a bit.

He inserts his hands into the pockets of his coat and we continue walking. Youngbae is such a gentleman. He's totally my type. Kyaaaa!

I am about to drop by the convenience store but I suddenly heard someone whispering into my mind. 

"Dara ah," the voice said.

I am starting to get goosebumps and my legs feel shaky. I halt and close my eyes after that as I try to use my power to sense the source. But strangely, I don't feel anything.

"Is there a problem?" Youngbae asked.

"Ah, an-ania," I replied as we continued to walk.

"Talk to Minji and CL," the voice continued.

 

CL's POV

"Yah! Pabo!!! Wake up you moron!" I shouted as I kick Jiyong's stomach real hard.

He rolls into a ball with his hands on his stomach, in agony. But to me, that scene is blissful. Hehehe.

"I give you 10 minutes to get ready, if you don't, you'll be in big trouble," I snickered.

He quickly climbs off the bed and darts towards the toilet. He leaves the door opened a bit for the chain and seriously, it's so uncomfortable. I mean, I am standing next to the door, and I can listen to him peeing. 

He then exits the toilet and goes straight into the bathroom. So here we go again.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah! Can't you walk faster?" I shouted.

"W-wa-wait! This isn't walking! You, you're clearly r-running!" he panted.

"Whatever! Then run! Geez, I wonder why you're so stupid," I replied.

"Yah! Stop calling me stupid!" he exclaimed.

I am about to hit his head but I see a girl looking at us from the back. Jiyong slowly opens his eyes, looking surprised why I didn't hit him and then he heaves a sigh of relief.

Quickly, I push him to the side and walk towards the girl. But she runs away right when I am about to talk to her. I follow her, running frantically until my lungs are about to burst but still, I won't stop pursuing her because she might be the person who I am looking for - the gumiho. I see her running into a corner so I go there, but found no one. How could she run away when it is a dead end? That girl isn't a human. Feeling depressed, I turn around and am surprised to see the girl standing a few metres away from me. She is glaring and smiling at me. Strangely, my body can't move, as if I'm being controlled. I see her lips moving - she is trying to tell me something. Somehow, I have a feeling that she was saying gu - mi - ho, before she disappears into the thin air.

"Gumiho? She knows the gumiho? Or is she the gumiho? But that girl. I've seen her somewhere, but where?" I thought.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

My sister said : OMO! The Gumiho and the Keepers are about to meet!!!! Wohooo! Stay tuned for my next update!!!