Chapter 11 (The Project)

A Crazy & Difficult Thing Called Love
TOP's POV

Today, I arrive at school earlier than usual and coincidentally, Bom is early too. Since Seungri hasn't arrived yet, I'm taking this chance to talk to her.

''Hey,'' I said.

''Oh, h-hi,'' Bom replied.

''We haven't talked much lately,'' I said.

''Yeah. Erm, do you wanna walk uhm, together? I mean, we can talk while we walk,'' she replied.

''Ehem, sorry for the interruption. But Bom, you promised to help me with the homework, did you forget?'' Seungri interrupted, grabbing Bom's arm and pulling her away from me.

Aish! I hate that guy! Why does he have to interrupt whenever I talk to Bom? Grrrrr...

Class finally starts. The first lesson is GP. I really like GP cos basically, you don't need to study much. It's more towards common sense.

''Alright students, we're going to have a group project. Since there are 33 of you, I need 3 groups of 8, and 1 group of 9,'' Mr. Koo said.

So basically, everyone else already have their own groups except me.

''Choi Seunghyun, you can join their group,'' Mr. Koo said.

Yes!! I'm in a group with Bom! I don't care if her groupmates hate me, but as long as Bom is there, I can survive. I bring my chair closer to them and sit beside Bom. Seungri, on the other hand, walks over and tells Bom to exchange seats with him. Grrr. Seungri, are you looking for a fight here?

''Hmm, so, let's divide the work!'' CL said, breaking the silence.

''Dara and I are going to do the first unit,'' Youngbae said.

''Then, CL and I are going to do Unit 2,'' Jiyong said.

CL suddenly grabs his hair and bangs his face onto the table. Ouch. That hurts.

''Yah! Who tells you to decide things on your own?'' CL shouted.

''CL, I think Jiyong is right. It's easier that way since the two of you are living together. Dae and Minji should do Unit 3 then,'' Bom said.

Hehehe. That's my angel. She's so calm. Hey, they're living together? I didn't know that.

''Bom, we'll do Unit 4 together!'' Seungri exclaimed.

Bom chuckles and said, ''Arasso,''

Okay... How about me? I have nothing to do...

''Then, he can do Unit 5, ALONE,'' Seungri said, emphasizing on the word 'alone'.

I hate him.

During breaktime, I receive a note from Bom. She's telling me to meet her at the back of the school. So, I went there and there is she is, leaning against the wall, waiting for me. I walk over to her and said hello.

''Ah, you came,'' she said. ''Let's sit,''

''Is there something you want to tell me?'' I asked.

''Yeah, about my friends. Sorry about that. The girls are my Keepers and the boys are their Knights. Seungri is my Knight specifically. They know that you're the dragon,'' she explained.

''Ah.. Don't worry about it, I'm okay,'' I replied.

''Erm, about the project. I'll help you secretly. We can do it here,'' she said.

''Yeah, sure. I'm fine with it. Thank you,'' I replied.

YES! WOHOO! I get to meet her more!

''You're not going back to class?'' I asked.

''No. I want to stay here for a while. You can go,'' she replied.

Finally, the class ended but Bom hasn't returned back. I see Seungri busy asking everyone if they've seen Bom. Tch. I'm not going to tell him. So, I go back to the place earlier and my, Bom is sleeping soundly. I walk closer and sit down beside her, making her head rests on my shoulders. This is nice. The wind is calm and cool, it's nice to sleep when the wind is like this. I turn my face to the side and stare at her sleeping face. My attention changes to her lips. Those soft, luscious, pink lips of her. I lean closer, and closer... until I hear a voice saying, ''Have you fallen for the Gumiho?''

That voice. That's my master. He's back.

''I'm warning you, Seunghyun. Don't fall for her. If you do, you're only getting closer to death instead of victory,'' my master continued.

Bom finally wakes up and my face is still close to her. Bom looks surprised seeing my position and somehow, my body can't move. AWKWARD ALERT.

BOM's POV

In my sleep, I can sense that someone is next to me. I open my eyes and, oh my god, Seunghyun! His face is only a few milimeters away and strangely, he doesn't move away even though he knows that I'm awake.

I can feel his warm, irregular breath and for a certain reason, my body starts to get hotter. My heart is beating so fast and I can't look into his eyes.

''S-seungh-hyun,'' I stuttered.

He finally makes his final move as he leans closer, landing his lips on mine and starts to kiss me. Somehow, I'm slowly being enveloped into the kiss and I unconsciously respond back, closing my eyes and wrapping my hands around his neck. He my lower lip, changing the position of his lips from my the left part of my lips to the right and vice versa several. Meanwhile, I'm starting to want more, so I open my mouth to let his tongue enter. Just when his tongue enters my mouth, I hear the sound of a bottle being dropped on the ground. It's Seungri.