Chapter IX

ert Imaginary Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Minseok and Eungi reached home, There's Mrs. Dong sitting on the sofa, with a smile on her face. "Eungi dear! You're home!" She said and hugged her. Eungi looked at Minseok with a raised eyebrow and he shrugged. "Eungi dear, you're going on a date." "A date? With who?" "Just go to your room and dress up. Your clothes are on your bed. And don't forget to be pretty!" She pushed her to the stairs and he looked at her mother weirdly, before proceeding on her room. "A date.. With who??" "I hope it's not Sunwoo again." She was suprised a bit when Minseok spoke and she looked at him. "Do you have an idea?" She asked him and he shook his head. Nonetheless, he picked up the dress and went inside the washroom.

When she stepped out, Minseok's eyes was fixed at her as she examines her reflection in the mirror. "Is this okay?" She asked and faced him. "H-Huh? U-Umm..Yes.. It looks good.." Minseok said and nodded. Eungi sighed and nodded in satisfaction. She sat at her dresser and did her make up. Her golden hair freely hanging on her waist. When she bent down to tie her shoes, Minseok did it for her. Eungi smiled and let him be. When she was all set, she went donwstairs weaing this, looking beautiful than ever. "Noona are you ready?" Wonwoo asked, excited like their mother. "Yes. But who is this guy i will go with??" She asked for the second time but got pushed at the door. "He's inside the car. Go! You're late!" Mrs. Dong slammed the door closed and she sighed.

Eungi hesitantly walked to the black car and opened the doors. She looked at the back seat of the car and her eyes widened when she saw Minseok inside signalling her to get inside fast. She hopped inside and she looked at the guy sitting in the driver's chair. "You ready?" He asked and flashed a dashing smile at her. Eungi was suprised to see her brother beside her. No wonder they're so excited. She put on her seatbelt and Gikwang drived. "So. Isn't this fun? Going on a date with your brother?" Minseok asked as he wiggled his eyebrows. Eungi looked back and glared at him.

"What are you looking at?" Gikwang asked and she returned her gaze at the scenery outside. "Nothing." She said. Gikwang sighed through his nose and just focused on the road. 30 minutes of driving, they stopped in front of a fancy restaurant. Gikwang went out of the car before going at Eungi's side and opening the door for her. He wrapped her right arm on his left arm as they went inside. They were instantly greeted by the staffs and they lead them to a table.  "So.. What's this all about?" Eungi asked. "I just want to take you out you know.. It's been a while since we spent a time together, just the two of us."  Eungi sighed and looked at the surroundings.

When the waiter arrived,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter