Chapter I

ert Imaginary Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a girl named Dong Eungi. She has beautiful gold hair and grey eyes. She was showered with love by his parents and especially by his older brother, Gikwang. He would always look out for her and will always play with her. Slowly they grow up, she started crawling and making baby noises. In a couple of months she started walking and pronouncing words. Her golden hair that was once short, now is hanging on her shoulders. And her once grey eyes is now purple.

As they grow up they started going to school. The first years of her school, her schoolmates found her interesting. Having a natural gold hair and purple eyes was amazing to them. Of course, kids are kids. They don't know much. Despite her condition, She was very happy with her life. She has amazing parents, a loving brother and her new adorable baby brother, Wonwoo.

Eungi is five years old now. Her brother Gikwang went to her room and found her talking to herself. "Eungi, who are you talking to?" He asked as he sat beside her on the floor. "Oppa! He's my friend, Minseok!" She said and smiled. Minseok waved and Gikwang looked at the space in front of them. "Where?" "There! In front of you!" Gikwang looked once again but found no one. "But there's no one there." "There is! He's waving at you look!" Then their Mom entered the room. "Oh there you are!" She said. "Dinner's ready." "Mom can Minseok join us?" Eungi asked. "Sure Honey." Her Mom smiled at her and she ran down the stairs with Minseok following him behind. "Mom, Who's Minseok?" Gikwang asked. "He's the Imaginary friend of Eungi." 

They both went to the Kitchen and their Dad arrived. "Dad!" Eungi ran to his arms and her father carried her to the Kitchen. "Wow. Dinner!" He said and sat at the chair. "Is Minseok joining us honey?" He asked. "Yes! He's sitting beside me." Eungi hopped out of his Dad's lap and sat at her chair. Gikwang looked at the space in front of him and looked at Eungi. They heard their Dad chuckle and ruffled Eungi's hair. "Your imaginations are amazing honey." He said. "Minseok is not an imagination. He's real." Eungi said. "Sure honey."

Time flies by so fast, She was already on 4th grade. When she entered the school grounds, students started whispering to each other. They were looking at her as she walk to the corridor. "What's with her hair?" "Her eyes are creepy!" "Is she an Alien?" "Where planet is she from?" "How could she go to school like that?" She hunged her head low and continued walking to the Office. When she entered the Principal smiled at her and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter