Chapter VIII

ert Imaginary Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok was the first one to reach the river. It's expected anyways, he damn cheated. Eungi pouted and punched his arm. She was about to buy food for them but Minseok stopped her and ran to the food stand. "I knew he won't let me buy.." She said to herself and smiled. Ever since they were little Minseok never let her buy food for him. A true man will never let his girl buy stuffs or food for him. That is a man's job. he would always say that to her. A slight pinkish color invaded her cheeks when he called her 'His girl.'

About 20 minutes, Minseok came with two plastic bags full of food in his hands. "That's a looooot of food." Eungi said. Minseok smiled sheepishly and settled it in the chair made of cement. "Seriously. It's like we're feeding a group of family!" Minseok chuckled and gave her a pair of chopsticks. "Just eat." He said and started feasting on the food. "You will get fat than you already are." She said and Minseok stopped eating. He glared at Eungi who is about to get an octopus hotdog when he moved it away from her. "No food for you! You bullied me!" He said with his mouth full of food. "Yah! I'm hungry!" "No!" Eungi pouted and showed him her famous puppy eyes. Minseok huffed before giving it back to her. 

Eungi chuckled evilly and grabbed a piece and bringing it to . "I knew you won't resist my puppy eyes. Hehe." "You're lucky i love you." Eungi froze and she looked at Minseok who's eyes are as wide as a golf ball, realizing what he just said. He slowly looked at Eungi who is starring back at him. They both looked at the opposite sides, face as red as a tomato. "W-What do y-you mean by that..." "F-Friendly love! Right!" Eungi pouted and punched his arm lightly. "Let's just eat." She said and Minseok nodded.

When they finished eating, they both sighed and patted their full tummies. "What do we do now?" Minseok asked. Eungi looked at her watch and shrugged. "Let's just go home.." Minseok stood up and they both walked side by side. Suddenly Minseok stopped with a smile on his face. Eungi stopped in her tracks and looked at him. "Gigi. Remember what we used to do when we were kids?" He said. Eungi blushed a little at her cute nickname and thinked about it. "It's so many, that i do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter