Chapter VII

ert Imaginary Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok and Eungi ended up at the park. Since it's saturday, many kids were playing. They sat at the wooden bench and watch the kids run along. Eungi sighed and Minseok looked at her. "It's good to be back here right?" He said and Eungi nodded. "It has been years since i came back here." Eungi said and Minseok smiled. "Remember that time when the bully came?" Minseok said and Eungi laughed and nodded.

"Hey kid! Back off!" The Bully said and shoved her to the side. "You're rude! The park is for everyone!" Little Eungi said. "So what werid girl?" He said and stepped forward. "Do you have the guts to fight me?" Minseok's hands were formed into fists and he kicked the Bully causing him to fall flat on the ground. The bully growled and stood up. "Who kicked me?!" He said and looked around. Since he can't see Minseok, it was really unexpected for him.

They both laughed at the memory and sighed. "He looked like a crazy dude that time." Eungi said and Minseok laughed more. "But seriously Minseok, don't hurt people again." Minseok looked at her and nodded. "I will only hurt them if they hurted you." Eungi blushed and looked anywhere but him to hide her blushing cheeks. She heard Minseok chuckle and she pouted.

"A-Anyway, Get me some ice cream!" Eungi said and Minseok shook his head before standing up and jogging to the nearest ice cream stand. Eungi looked at where he went and smiled. I didn't imagine that having him back is so much fun. "Dong Eungi!!" She s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter