Chapter VI

ert Imaginary Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 7 when Baro and Eungi arrived at her house. "Thanks for today Sunwoo." She said. "No problemo." He said and slightly hugged her. Minseok punched the air and kicked the tire of his car. Eungi glared at him and he instantly stood up straight with his hands clamped together and a yellow Halo popped on top of his head. "Good night." Eungi bid as she waved at him. Baro waved back and hoped inside his car before driving away. When his car was no longer in sight she went inside with Minseok. "Looks like you had fun.." Minseok said and pouted. "Today was amazing!" She said and throwed her hands in the air. Minseok imitated her action and Eungi rolled her eyes. "You should thank Sunwoo. Because of him you get to ride for free!"

Minseok scoffed and shook his head. Suddenly, Gikwang went out from his room and to the living room. "I thought you'll be back before it gets dark?" He said. Eungi rubbed the back of her head and laughed awkwardly. "I must've lost track of time.." She said. "Eungi.. We both know that's not the reason.." She looked at Gikwang before looking down at the floor. It was true. They were about to leave when the sun was seting, but she refused and asked him to take her somewhere far from home. "Eungi.. I know i did something very wrong.. I came back because i want to make it all up to you.. Please don't be distant to me." Minseok patted her back and she looked up at him. "You can't make it up to me."

"Eungi--" "I'm sorry Oppa, but you can't do anything to make me trust you again. You left me when i needed you the most! Dad just left us.. I didn't expect you to leave us too!" Wonwoo and Mrs. Dong who heard the shouting went out of their rooms to check on what's happening. "Don't blame me if i'm ignoring you.. You were the one who made me do this!" "Dong Eungi!" Mrs. Dong shouted and Eungi ran to her room with tears falling from her eyes. "Eungi!" Gikwang lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter