Chapter IV

ert Imaginary Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When 7 strikes on the clock, Eungi made her way down wearing her uniform. Gikwang was cooking dinner when he saw her. "Eungi? Where are you going?" He asked and turned off the stove before walking to the living room. "I'm going to work." She said. "Work? At this hour?" Then Mrs. Dong arrived from her room. "Mom Eungi is working??" Gikwang said. "She stopped going to school 3 years ago. Then she decided to just work at the convinient store at the town." "She stopped going to school?!" Minseok came down and stood beside Eungi. "I need to go." She said and made her way outside with Minseok following behind.. Gikwang looked at his Mom for an explanation. "We'll talk when we eat. Okay?" She said.

Eungi and Minseok walked side by side. They both watch the very busy streets until they arrived at the store. "Eungi! You're here! Great!" Her co-worker, Daejung said and opened his arms for a hug. She smiled at him and spread her arms too but suddenly she hugged herself and dodged him. "Yah! You meanie!" then he pouted. "Anyway, Since your here. Daejung you can go home." The Manager said. Daejung picked up his bag and waved as he made his way out. "And today. We have a new employee." "Who?" Eungi asked when suddenly Baro went out from the employee's room. Her eyes widened a little. They haven't seen for a year because of his studies. "Hi Eungi! Long time no see!" He said and tackled her in a hug. He swayed them side to side before he pulled away.

"Well, since you both know each other i'll get going then." The Manager said and went outside. She turned to Baro who has a smile on his face. Minseok glared at him and huffed. Eungi smiled too and went beside the counter. "How have you been Eungi?" He asked. Minseok sat at the table and watched his every move. "I've been great i guess... and Gikwang is back now." "Ohh." He said and nodded. "Anyway.." He added and suddenly took out a small paperbag from his bag. Baro handed it to her and smiled. "Happy Birthday." Eungi smiled at him before starring at the small suprising gift. "You still remember my birthday... Thank you." She said.

"Of course! We're BFF's!" Eungi chuckled and she opened it. There was a beautiful feather necklace. Baro took it from her hand before putting her hair on one side and putting the necklace on. She looked at the pendant dangling on her neck before she caress it. "It looks beautiful on you." Baro said. "Thank you Sunwoo-ah." Eungi smiled gratefully at Baro. Minseok who was rolling on the ground in anger screamed silent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter