Chapter V

ert Imaginary Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok sighed before putting a smile on his face. Eungi felt her heart skip a beat at his sudden action and gulped. "Do you remember what i promised to you when we were little?" He said and Eungi thinked about it for a minute.

"Gigi!" Minseok called and she looked up at him. "Can i promise something to you?" He said and Eungi nodded. "Can i promise to be by your side forever?" Eungi smiled at him and nodded again. "Of course! Even if you don't promise we will still be together. I won't let you go anywhere because we're friends forever." Minseok smiled at her and lifted up his pinky. Eungi gladly hooked her pinky with his and they giggled.

"Umm. Yes?" Eungi said. "I promised you didn't i? And i don't break promises." Eungi felt her cheeks reddened and she looked at her lap. "Thank you for believing in me again." Minseok suddenly said and she looked up on him. "Wait.. if i stopped believing you.. then shouldn't you be like.. don't exist anymore?" "No. It doesn't work that way. If someone has created an imaginary friend their creator will be their master forever. Some like me was in misery when their master didn't believed them anymore.. But i'm lucky that you're my master since you believed in me again." Minseok flashed her a toothy smiled and giggled.

*Master Eungi.. Me likey.* Eungi smiled and cleared . "If i'm your master.. Then bow to me oh servant!" She said with a Queen-like accent. Minseok's eyebrow arched upwards and she looked at him with a do-what-i-say look. When Minseok didn't move she just looked away with a huff. "Anyway, where did you stay for the past 8 years?" "Here. In your room." Now it was Eungi's eybrow that arched upwards. "Where?" "In my room." "Where?" "In your closet. Sometimes i sleep beside you." "Excuse me?" Eungi blinked her eyes on him. "Do you want to see my room?" Minseok held her hand and pulled her up.

He opened her closet and pushed away her clothes. There she saw a white door and she gawked. "What is this?? Narnia??" Minseok chuckled and he opened the door before pulling her in. hanged open at the room in front of her. It was all white and the carpet on the middle has a snowflake picture. When she turned her head at his study table there was a picture of her when she was little and a picture of her now. "How..?" She was dumbfounded that she can hardly speak.

"It's been in here since we were small. If that's what you're asking." Minseok said and smiled. "Wow. This is.. Wow." Eungi said and Minseok laughed. She jumped on his bed and sighed. "This is so cool!" She put the covers to her head and slowly closed her eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter