Chapter X

ert Imaginary Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day,

Eungi's eyes opened slowly and she stretched to wake up the sleeping muscles on her body. She looked at the empty space beside her to find no one. She sat up and went to her closet before entering Minseok's room. There he was, sleeping like a baby. Eungi ran and jumped on him. Minseok groaned and opened his eyes. "What are you doing?" He asked grogilly. "Get up! The sun is shining!" "No. It's still early. Go back to sleep." "But.. The sky is awake.. So i'm awake!" 

Minseok raised his eyebrow at her and she simply smiled at him. "Alright." She rolled off him and he sat up. "On second thought.. I'll go back to sleep." Minseok returned to his sleeping position and pulled the covers above his head. "Min min! Get up!!" She pulled on the covers but Minseok's grip was no match to her. Suddenly they heard a knock on the door of her room. "Eungi! Sunwoo is here!" Her mother said. Eungi gasped and ran to the doors. Minseok instantly sat up and ran after her.

She stumbled when she went out of her closet and Minseok tripped on her foot. Eungi groaned when Minseok landed on her and she swiftly rolled him off to open the door. Minseok pouted and huffed before following her downstairs. "Yah! You're still on your night gown!!" Minseok said and Eungi stopped in her tracks before running back to her room to find a more presentable clothes. "You don't have to be pretty in front of him." Minseok said and scoffed. "You said you wanted to sleep right? Then sleep! I'll play with Sunwoo!" She said and huffed before going inside the bathroom.

Minseok stuck his tongue and crossed his arms on his chest before going back inside his room. Eungi went downstairs looking presentable enough and Sunwoo stood up with a smile on his face. "Good morning." He said. "Why are you here this early?" Eungi asked and pouted a little. Sunwoo chuckled and kicked his soccer ball to her direction. "I want to see if you still got it." He said and smirked. Eungi smirked back and kicked the ball upwards before catching it on her hands. "You're on."

They both ended up in the backyard, both in their own positions. "Ready.." Sunwoo started. "Go!" Eungi was the first one to get the ball and Sunwoo instantly blocked his goal. She kicked the ball on the left side and Sunwoo instantly followed her but what caught him off guard is when Eungi kicked it to the right and straight to the net. "One for me!" She said. "I can't believe you still got it after years of not playing." Sunwoo said. "I learned from the best." She said and ran to her goal. Sunwoo smiled and controlled the ball and kicking it hard enough. But to his dismay, Eungi caught it with her hand and kicked it hard that flew to the other side. It was close to the net but it didn't went in straight. 

Sunwoo started running and Eungi ran after him. She held the back of his shirt and kicked his foot causing him to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter