Prince Charming Not 2/3

Key To Another Life

Why does every year, month, week, day, hour, minute, second and millisecond have to be the same? Ever since I have enrolled into Golden Key Academy, I have been in hell until I met Sora. I'm sorry for repeating the same problem I have all the time..., but it's true....! I can't help it at all...! Today is the day that comes after every other day. I was walking to the school gates to wait for my, yes MY Sora~ The weather was in a deep blizzard as the sky was blanketed with a sheet of grey clouds and barely showing any blue. The wind was howling while the birds were hiding. I looked up into the sky and was shocked at what I saw. It couldn't be who I was thinking it would be... The girl that I saw in my flashbacks was creating the clouds into the shape of her face. Once again... all that was visible was and pearly whites. She smiled and then whistled. I looked around to see if anyone else was seeing the same things as me. No one... great, flashbacks and now this. I have become crazy...

"What are you doing here...?" I could see her smirk and then sigh.

"I told you already... you will soon find out who I am. Don’t worry..." I tilted my head to show my confusion in her statement and then something blocked my vision and I started elbowing the person.

"Owwwwwwww..." I roughly knocked away the person's hand and turned around. I saw Sora holding her stomach and gently rubbing her wrists. Crap...! She looked at me and I saw a pool of clear tears forming on her waterlines. What have I done?!?!? I walked up to the front of her and placed my hands on her shoulders.

"Are you ok, dear?" She took out a turquoise handkerchief and with care, wiped her tears. She sniffled and then looked down.

"That hurt... Jungkook." She called me Jungkook? Not Kookie? What have I done? Before I could snap out of my thought she pushed me to the side and then ran off into the school, stopping on the way to bow to the teachers. I slapped myself on the forehead and sighed... I shook my head to make it disappear from my aching head and then strolled into school, with both of my hands in my pockets.

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

I walked to my locker, observing my surroundings to see if any sign of Sora was visible. Nope... nothing... As I was taking out my books for my first class, I looked around and saw a figure coming down the hall. I knew for sure it was Sora. As the girl came closer I realised that I was wrong. The girl was not Sora, but someone else. She had candy-purple coloured hair and she also was petite in size. As she came closer, I remembered her name. Grace. As she got closer to me, I stood in front of her and she jumped because of my sudden movement.

"Hi..." Grace said awkwardly. I bowed and then took her hand.

"Hi~ Nice to meet you. My name is Jungko-." She put her finger on my lips.

"I know who you are. We all know who you are. Jungkook." She then retracted her finger and then put her hands together. Then there was silence. Well... someone had to break the silence anytime soon or there would be no end to it.

"So, ahhh... you are a friend of Sora, right?" She slightly nodded, but with a little enthusiasm.

"Yeap, BEST friend. And you?" I didn't want to mention boyfriend since I didn't think that that was true so I just rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly.

"Just a friend and nothing more. Oh and by the way... have you seen Sora, anywhere?" She looked at her shoes and then answered.

"Why do you want to know where she is...?" I was surprised as she suddenly became very firm with her expressions and I could see her clenching her fists, causing them to turn as white as flour.

"Just asking because I didn't see her this morning and I haven't said my greetings. That's all..." Sheesh, what is with this girl? She loosened up a little and then sighed. 

"I saw her running to the balcony at the school garden. She didn't even stop when I told her to calm down and explain to me what was happeni-." I just ignored her and made my way to where Sora had travelled to. I felt so bad and guilty... Gosh... what is the meaning of life without flaws? 

The bell just rang as I walked to the balcony and only to see Sora sitting on the wooden seated swing. There were two so why not? I slowly made my way to the swing next to hers and sat down. Sora looked at me and walked away... I was now sitting there... all alone. 

Sora's POV
I hate you, Jungkook...

 

 

 

A/N: So sorry for not updating. I did mention that I would update 'very soon', but that never happened. I have been busy with school for the past few weeks with homework and other things. I promise I will try to update every 2nd day of the week (Monday, skip, Wednesday, skip etc.) So sorry>.< Please suscribe if you haven't and please upvote. BTS IS HAVING A COMEBACK SOON!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways... hahaha~ JJANG!!! PEACE OUT!!!^^
P.S: Sorry for making the story boring. This is my first fanfiction and I am also sorry for making it soooooooo cheesy... oopppsss. Please continue to read it though... not forcing you or anything. '3' CHU