More than just your name...

Key To Another Life

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Great another long and miserable day in shool. I understand that it is for my own benefit but I have other things to worry about. I am already getting straight A's, ever since prep so there is really not point. I walked into the classroom with a queue of girls just waiting to swoon over me when I take a seat.

"Oh my girls, would you PLEASE leave Jungkook alone? You can go crazy over him when break comes."

Finally someone that understands how I feel when I come to school everyday. I can't even get out of my house without having to go through the back door sometimes. My mum never understands but the teacher. That is a first...

"Ok, settle down class. So today is your first class of textiles so we are going to sort out seating arrangements. Ok, Lee Sarah and Geum Kevin, Park Graeseu and Nam Sungmin..................... and lastly Kim Sora and Jeon Jungkook."

I turned around to look at the back and I saw Sora looking down at the desk, not willing to even peak at me. What did I ever do to make her treat me like this? Guess she doesn't remember a thing about her helping me to the nurse's office...

"Ok everybody find your partners that you will be sitting next to because these are permanent seats till the end of this year. They will also be your partners for evey activity involved in this class.'

Sora slowly got up, carefully placing her stuff neatly into her bag and then walked cautiously to the seat next to me. I looked to my right, where she was sitting but she looked straight at the teacher. Gosh... she's so cold and mysterious but gorgeous. Wait... NO JUNGKOOK! There is no point falling for her if she doesn't give a crap to whether you exist or not.

"Today, you guys are going to be-......................"

Finally, the class is over. Now, to design a dress for Sora is like asking me to play the most impossible game in the whole wide nation. Sora always avoids me and sits somewhere else and designs her own dress. There must be a reason why she is like this.

I struggled to get to my seat in the cafeteria because of all the girls trying to link arms with me.

"Woah~ Uri Maknae!!! You're very popular!!!~

These hyungs... but hey, I can't say anything... but in the corner of my eye, I saw Sora sitting with her friend Grace and she was actually smiling. After that, she gave a slight giggle when Grace did something silly. Thit is the first time I had seen her so happy. The thing is... why didn't she smile at me at all today in class? Well, Grace IS her best friend so she must be closer to Sora than me. I am just a popular boy that every girls stalks. Then I heard J-hope hyung say something

"Oh, Yah! Someone's interested in Sora!!!~"

I blushed to 2 shades of red before turning into the colour of the hottest chilli in the world. Suddenly Sora looked at me, with an expressionless face and then went back to eating her lunch. I mentally face palmed myself, making sure to do it 500X harder than what I usually did. Then V hyung whispered into my ear.

"I have a plan... hehehe...~"

Oh no, this could not be good. I have already caused all the girls to stare at me in disappointment but now this? V hyung dropped his fork and kicked it all the way under Sora and grace's table. What was bad was that it was under Sora's chair!!! She would think I am a et for going under her chair.

"Yah~ Jungkookie, would you mind picking up my fork? It's over there... please?"

I hate my life as the youngest but I had to because v hyung gave me a mischievious grin and I didn't like the look of it. I slowly got up from my seat, fixing my uniform and hair and then crept up to Sora's chair. I was about to reach under her chair when I saw a figure crouch down next to me. No way, it was Sora and she had the fork carefully on her palm. I took it from her hand with a sense of manners of course.

"Ummmmmmm... thank you, Sora..."

She gave me a mild smile and stood up in front of me. She was so tall for a girl like her. Sora was also way prettier than the most popular girls at Golden Key Academy. Her eyes widened and I realized why. I accidentally held her hand when I was day dreaming.

"Ummmmmmmmm..."

I was blushing and I could hear all the hyungs going "Awwwwwwww~" but then Jin hyung slapped them all on the neck so they could shut up. No one could get past Jin hyung, that's for sure. Out of nowhere, the pain suddenly struck my body again and the phase started again like the last time I out. The last thing I saw in the white room of light was a silohuette but this time it was clearer than before. It was a girl. What was the significance of seeing her? Then I was once engulfed into the darkness that surrounded me again.

This time when I woke up, there was no medicine cabinet nor any towels on a table. This was strange because I saw a shelf full of scented candles, flowers and mini plushies. There wasn't a scent of sick people but it smelt like roses. The bed that I was laying on was decorated with fluffy, hand made European pillows. I nearly shrieked when I saw who was sleeping peacefully on the massage chair... Sora? What was I doing in her room? I accidentally mumbled a tad louder than expected. Sora's eyes fluttered opened and she stared at me. Oh snap... she walked up to me and crouched down.

" It happened again... Jungkook. you out and you're friends already went to class but no one informed them. There was no nurse, Grace is too serious about class attendance and all the boys and girls just walked away. So there was no choice but to bring you to my house. Your mum wasn't home and yes... I went through your file..."

This is so embarassing... whenever these kinds of things happen it is always the guy that helps the girl. I sat up and looked at Sora in the eyes. She looked back at me with curiousity. I reached out and hugged her. I could hear her gasp.

"Thank you so much... this is the second time you have saved me..."

I could feel her arms moving to hug me back and she did. It felt like a very fake hug though so I hugged her even tighter. She tried to escape but with the bad boy I had in me, I didn't even budge.

"Sora...? How is it that you never laugh or smile when I am next to or around you?"

"Because...because..."

She suddenly pushed me with all her might and confessed all her feelings in one breath.

"Why are you always surrounded by girls in class?!?! Have you ever realized why I am never sitting next to you?!?! It's because all thoses girls push me off my seat so they can get close to you!!! I am failing all my classes!!! All the girls always keep cornering and hitting me because I'm sitting right next to you!!! I don't give a crap about anything because I don't have ANY self-esteem and I am neither rich or popular!!! I HATE YOU!!!"

I was surprised at her confession... I never knew that she felt that way. I felt so guilty as she collapsed and cried on the ground, causing a puddle of tears to form in the cracks of the textured carpet. I hit myself on the head and crouched down to her. Then I kissed her on the forehead.

"I never knew that this all happened. I am so selfish!!!"

She looked up at me with her face flushed to a bright red from all the crying. I crouched down in front of her so  her head could lay on my shoulder. I could feel her shiver. Then I whispered something into her ear.

"You never talked to me nor expressed your feelings so I never knew who you were at all. From now on I will protect you from danger. I need to know you a lot more. More than just your name..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Thank you so much to all the people that subscribed to my very first story~! I love you all!!! I will continue to write this story with more interesting concepts. Please comment to suggest any improvements^^ Will update very soon. I have so much free time in my hands so please look forward to new chapters!!! JJANG!! PEACE OUT!!!^^

"