Past and Now...

Key To Another Life

"Life used to be full of happiness and good memories. I used to be part of that... but now... everything has changed... As an energetic kid when I was teeny-tiny, everything in my life was complete. I had everything that I ever wanted... I thought it was all I wanted until... now. I am now a 17 year old teenager, wanting to be a successful idol, but now that seems to be out of reach... there is something that I feel is more important but I can't grab it... "

BOOM!!! "Ahhhh...! Wae?!- oh gosh..." I yelled but realizing the teacher had just slammed a tonne of books in front of my face. 

"Jungkook...did you just speak informally to ME?! Get out now!!!"exclaimed the teacher as she pointed her twig-like finger at the door.

"But..-" was all I could say "but" then she stared at me. I had no choice... did I?

As I walked out with my hands in my pockets... all the girls suddenly started to complain about me leaving, causing chaos. The teacher was being yelled and sweared at, which to me, was unessacary.

"Yah! Girls', it is ok. It's not the teachers fault because I was the one being rude. Arasso?..." I sighed and walked outside but with a smirk plastered on my face.

"See, Jungkook knows what he has done wrong so SIT DOWN NOW!!!" the teacher yelled. Haha.. that teacher is just so strange.

I stood there with one hand in my pocket, leaning against the wall and using my other hand to rub the back of my neck. Unfortunately, I caught some people's attention.

"OMG!!!

"HOW HOT CAN HE BE?!"

"HIS HAIR, STYLE, FACE!!! EVERYTHING IS PERFECT!"

"WAH SO HANDSOME!!"

"OMO, HELLO JUNGKOOK!!!"  

I gave them all a wink and they stood still, not breathing for a moment. I am not a show off but I also know that I am the most popular in
the entire school. What can I say? As all the girls were admiring and complimenting me but there was one girl that made me flabbergasted.
Her name was Kim Sora.. I think and she didn't even look at me or even care about all the girls all over me. Her friend that went by the name
of Park Graeseu (Grace) looked at me for a second and then just walked off... what the heck? This Kim Sora... I have to find out more about her...
but I had to escape this crowd first.

"Ok, girls... I know you love me but guys like me still need a toilet break... I have to go now!" I ran through the gap barely fitting myself through.

I made my way to the boys' toilet. Phew... ok just to find Kim Sora. As I was walking, I started to feel light headed and then I stumbled.
What is going on? My head started to hurt. Nope, I can't make it... I quickly but clumsily ran to the secret tree I usually slept under and
rested my head roughly againt the jagged, thick trunk. Then I feel asleep but not aware that someone was there...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: YES!!! First chapter finished!! I think that this chapter is quite badly written but it will be more exciting in the next few chapters so please continue reading... I'm still a beginner after all. Thank you! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! :):):) PEACE OUT!!!