Bright Light...

Key To Another Life

"YAHAYAHYAHAYAHAYAHAYAH!!!"

What the heck? It couldn't be anyone else but my mum... my dad and older brother died in a car crash so my mum is all I have left... No cousins, grandparents on either side and no aunties or uncles...

"YAH!!! Wake up, potato head~"

My mum is so embrarassing. She acts like I am her husband or something... but I can't blame her. She has no one left on her side except for me. I rolled off the edge, landing face first! I walked to the bathroom and went through my daily routine. I changed into my uniform, making sure everything was perfect. Oh, I mean EVERYTHING! I climbed down the stairs with a mirror and some gel.

"Oh my,my,my. Someone is trying to look nice today. Come here, you hedgehog~"

I quickly ran back up the stairs before my mum would catch me and continued my buisness in my bathroom. I slowly crept down the stairs. Yes, she's sleeping!!! I grabbed my bag, took some toast, put on my shoes and made my way "quickly" out onto the path. Phew!!! Wouldn't want saliva all over my cheeks. I don't hate my mum but she is JUST WEIRD... 

"Kookie ah~!"

I turned around and saw my 6 friends charging towards me. Crap!!! Better run now before I can never escape. I sprinted down the footpath, with the toast in my mouth.I accidentally dropped the other piece because of the shock. I know they are my hyungs but they treat me like a 4 year old kid... I ran straight through the school gate, not even greeting the teachers and made my way to my locker. I stood at a corner and I was hyperventilating. I swiftly went around the curve but then bumped roughly into someone else. There were papers now floating freely in the air.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mea-. Oh, hi Sora!"

She just ignored my hello and quickly picked up all the papers on the ground. Ummmmmm... should I pick them up too? I was just about to help her when suddenly, her friend grabbed her arm.

"COME ON!!! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE, SORA!!!!"

She jurked up from her spot and then she disappeared into the distance, without saying anything. She was just too silent for my liking, so all I could do was try to know more about her. As I was walking to class, I could hear someone running down the hall. 

"That's against the rules..."

I felt a shoulder sweep past me for just a moment and then it disappeared, leaving a scent of flowers through the air. Rude much?!?! I suddenly felt dizzy, very dizzy, so dizzy that out of nowhere, everything went white...

"I was in a room that was glistening. The amount of white nearly permanently blinded me. Then I saw a silhouette, travelling through the light.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?"

"It said something after that but it was incomprehensible. The shadow held out it's arm, wanting someone to hold it's hand. I stretched out my hand, but it faded into the darkness. The black surroundings engulfed me into its wrath and then I was knocked out."

 I felt sick. Like getting turned into a knuckle sandwich by Rap Monster hyung. I felt someone's head on my arm and I was surprised to see who it was.

"Sora? What are you doing here...?"

She knitted her brows together before waking up.  She slowly lifted her head, like she was being resurrected, but her beauty covered up that dark thought. She stretched, giving a slight yawn and then she smiled at me.

"Oh, sorry for falling asleep on your arm... you suddenly fainted in the hall. I realized it after I bumped your shoulder. There was a THUMP! and everyone was just standing there. I ran back and took you to the nurse..."

SHE TOOK ME TO THE NURSE'S OFFICE?!?! That's what guys are supposed to do to girls, not girls do it to guys. This girl was getting more suspicious everytime I saw her. She came out of a corner and now this?

"Awwwwwww... my head is in a wreck..."

"Are you ok... Jungkook...?" 

She said my name, which is ludicrous because most of the time she doen't even look at me. I held onto the rail of the bed as I got up but she held out her arm to help me. I rejected her help and got up myself so I would not look like a fool. 

"I saw something... it was a silohuette of someone... Oh gosh, I need help..."

The bell rang right when I finished my statement and Sora was already running off to class. Guess she doesn't care... I noted my leave to the nurse.

"Are you sure you are feeling ok, dear?"

"Yeah, I'm fine..."

But inside I was feeling like crap. I can feel the emotions filling up my body. I could feel the emptiness but this in this case it was worse. I stumbled out of the office and headed to my class...