Double Trouble...

Key To Another Life

I walked into the school hall, thinking of all the sad times (when Sora confessed her hurt feelings) and the happy times (when I got to eat a cooked meal, but most importantly when she pecked me on the lips). A smile was plastered across my face when I looked at the timetable. My first class of the day was textiles and I was partners with Sora. YYYEEESSS!!!

I was about to step into the classroom when all the girls blocked the doorway and clutched me really tightly. I couldn’t stand it at all. I know they loved me *I am not being cocky, ok?*, but wrecking my chances in school won’t do them any favour. They tried to impress me every day by wearing their skirts up to the point where they could not be rolled up any further and they would have 3 buttons of their shirt undone. I ignored all of them and quickly went to my seat.

I was about to sit down when I saw Sora reading silently. As I sat down she had already finished two pages. She is one fast reader…! I sneaked a look at what she was reading. “Love is Sick”. She reads that stuff…? I think she saw that I looked at her book because she quickly shut her book and threw it into her bag.

“What the heck do you think you’re doing?” I smiled and smirked awkwardly afterwards.

“Looking at what you’re reading is not illegal, right?” She stared at me.

“Oh, Kookie is trying to read, ay?!?!” I quickly looked around the room and then covered .

“YYAAHH…! Don’t call me ‘Kookie’. All my girls will go crazy. My ex-girlfriend called me ‘Kookie’ one time before and then the next day there was a report that there was a girl’s body found in someone’s car boot. It was my girl…” I sighed and then she fell silent, but then sat up tall.

“So cocky! ‘All my girls will go crazy’? Who do you think you are?” Sora said it like she was really confident, but I could see that her back was arched down and she was shaking a little. I laughed and ruffled her perfectly done hair.

“Someone is confident. I guess you are an anti-fan to my fans? That makes no sense…” Sora knocked my hand away from her and looked down.

“Well… I am not confident. I am actually a bit scared, Jungkook…” I looked at her and then smiled.

 I ruffled her hair again. Sora laughed quietly and tried to do the same to me. We were messing around and then something awkward happened. As she was about to ruffle my hair, I leaned back. Sora tripped and lightly landed on my chest, with her hands on my shoulders to keep her balance. I looked at her. Her eyes were glistening at mine. They looked like as if shooting stars were travelling through her, giving her a sparkling glow of light. She tried to get up, but I tried to make this moment last as long as possible. I slowly circled my arms around her and captured her petite waist. Sora was now feeling like kicking me, but with the bad boy attitude I had, I hugged her even tighter and then rested my chin on her left shoulder. I felt my shoulder getting damper every second. WAS SHE CRYING? I tightened my grip and I heard her give a very sudden hiccup.

“Don’t worry, Sora. I will always protect you. Wherever you will be, I will always be nearby. I am going to become your black knight in shining armour. Whoever wants to hurt you has to get passed me first.” I snuggled closer to her neck, but then she pushed me away. Sora was now facing me again with her hands on my shoulders, but gripping with a lot more force.

“Jungkook…?”

“Yes… Sora…?”

“Jungkook…?”

“I am here, Sora. I am here and I want to always be here for you.”

“Jungkook… I can’t accept your assistance. I know you are being caring, but me getting pushed, kicked, punched and cornered is your entire fault. Well… it is not all technically your fault, but I can’t imagine what would happen if you were to protect me.” I was startled for a second then I grabbed Sora roughly and hugged her with all my might.

“Sora…” She pushed me with the same strength as before.

“Jungkook… I can’t imagine all the grief that would be brought to me.” Her water line was now looking like a creek and then she started crying. I captured her in a hug *yes… so many hugs, but can’t make it anything else other than that* Sora was now gripping me so tightly that I felt bruises forming almost immediately.

“WHAT DO YOU BOTH THINK YOU’RE DOING?!?!?!?” I saw Mrs Park standing there, with her arms crossed over her chest and her foot tapping on the ground impatiently. Sora realised what was happening so she quickly sat back on her seat, wiping roughly at her tears with the tissues that she retrieved from her pocket. She then stood up in front of the teacher and bowed politely.

“I’m sorry for being rude and inappropriate. I didn’t mean to get anyone’s attention.” Mrs Park nodded, accepting her apology. I quickly stood up because I saw that Mrs Park was now staring at me. I bowed and apologised.

“I’m sorry Mrs Park. I didn’t mean to interrupt you. I just thought that Sora needed some suppo-.”

“I understand that you are her ‘man’, but you can sort things out when class is not in progress.” I blushed to the reddest red that actually exists in this world. You know what I mean. Mrs Park then faced the whole class.

“Today is the day that your assignment is due.” Crap. I didn’t even start on it yet. Neither did Sora. I looked to my left and saw that Sora had landed on the table face first. She wasn’t out cold, but she looked very annoyed. By the time I had finished analysing her, Mrs Park started talking again.

“Jungkook and Sora? Where is your assignment?” I raised my hand up and quickly made up an excuse.

“Ummmm… ahhh… oh… I had to take care of my younger sister (I don’t have a younger sister!) because my mum went to visit my grandparents. My little sis is a big handful.” She nodded and then questioned Sora.

“Sora?” When the teacher finished talking, she faced down. In the corner of my eye I could see droplets of clear water dropping onto the laminated table. They kept of falling. I had to do something quickly.

“Sora also couldn’t do her part of the assignment because she had to stay over to my house so she could cook for my sister and me. You may not know, but I can’t cook at all.” I could hear all the girls chattering about Sora staying at my house. She wiped her tears and then went with my idea.

“Yeah, I had to cook for Jungkook and his adorable little sister because to be honest, his cooking is ummmm… unique?” Mrs Park tapped her foot on the ground and then looked back at us.

“Ok. I will give you both an extension. Three days, ok?” Sora and I both nodded and then focused back on the teacher. After an hour lecture, class was over. That led through all the way to the end of the day. Sora is a very fit person, so she could fit through the tiniest gap to get to her locker and always gets to the school gates first. I quickly put all my homework into my bag and rushed to the front gates so I could talk to Sora.

“SORA!!!” She looked back and then waited for me to catch up.

“Do you want to meet up at my house over the weekends and lead that through to Monday? We need to work on that assignment.” She laughed at my desperate tone and then smiled.

“Ok, Kookie~ See you on Saturday. Call me when you need me at a certain hour, yeah?” She walked off, leaving me trailing behind. In no time I caught up to her and made her halt to a stop. I turned her around so she was facing me. I gazed into her eyes and she did the same. Well, I kind of made her though. I brushed some of the blow-away hair from her face and fixed her hair on the sides. She flinched at the sudden movement. I hugged her around the waist and then inch by inch, my face was getting closer to hers. Sora didn’t dare to move from her spot. I looked at her with a cold and heart piercing stare. My face was now just half a centimetre from hers, which meant our noses were in contact with eachother. I leaned in for well… you know… a… ummm… kiss? I couldn’t feel her breath and I thought she fainted, but I realised she had looked down and I kissed her forehead. She shut her eyes so tightly I could see wrinkle lines on her face. I laughed.

“You are too young to get wrinkles, Sora.” She laughed and her eyes formed a crescent. I lifted her chin up and I stared at her, expressionless.

“No, Jungkook…”

I disobeyed her and my face was getting closer and closer until yep… I had kissed her… FOR REAL! Sora was trembling and I could feel the vibration. I smirked in between and I could feel her smiling back. I pulled her in closer, but she pulled back. Well, I didn’t let her do that so I hugged her waist with all my strength. Sora still just stood there. I opened my eyes and I could see that her eyeballs were about to pour out of her sockets. By the time I let her go, she ran away, leaving her bag behind. I wiped my lips with the back of my hand and picked up the bag. As I was about to open it, I could hear Sora running back to fetch her bag. Well, she had to do something to get it back. I put it above my head and she whined.

“Kookie… My bag, bag, bag~.” I looked down at her and used my other hand to point at my lips.

“뽀뽀 (bboe bboe/kiss me)~.” She wacked me in disgust, then I held the bag even higher than before. Sora sighed then grabbed my arm. She stood on her toes and then pulled me by the neck. I could feel her breath on my lips. She then kissed me slightly. I pulled her in and made it last longer. She then had the chance to grab her bag. Sora managed to get me off guard and take her bag back. I hugged her around the waist, but she pushed me. I stumbled and she managed to run away with her bag of course. Oh gosh. Why does Sora need to be so ninja-like? That night I walked home in a daze. I will never forget that… ever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So this is the 3rd time I wrote this chapter again. Thank you to all my dear subscribers for continuing to read my story. I love you guys^^ There will be another update very soon and the next chapter will be divided into 3. Please subscribe if you already haven’t and also please comment to tell me your thoughts about the story so far or suggest any improvements that can be made. JJANG!!! PEACE OUT!!!^^