Prince Charming Not 1/3

Key To Another Life

So the next day after Sora kissed me which was I guess… AWESOME… the time had come to both of us actually even starting our assignment. So, I don’t think that talking about what I did in school is necessary because the order is simple. Here is the list:

Walk into school
Struggle to even get to my locker not to mention class as well
Hangout with the hyungs at recess (snack) and lunch (It also counts me stalking Sora).
Sit in 2 more classes and then YYEESS!!! HOME TIME!

That is my day. I was walking home when suddenly I felt my heart throb and my sight become blurry.

“Shoot… what was that?” I clutched onto my chest and slowly walked all the way back home.

After a long walk home (approximately an hour) I stumbled into the house. I heard someone calling me. I looked up. It was my mum. She ran up to me and shook me really hard, causing me to feel even worse than before.

“Omo, Jungkook!!! Don’t scare me like that!!! Are you ok?” As my mum was talking to me, I felt another throb in my heart. I couldn’t see at all. Then before I knew it, I was out cold.

Again…? My mind must be tricking me. I felt like someone took a chunk of my heart and threw it out the window nearby. I felt so empty. Wait… what? I must be going bonkers. I sat up and looked at my surroundings. Something made my fear travel around the world and then back. The same exact silhouette reappeared in front of me. It was a girl. By the looks of it, the girl looked quite young. She put her hand out and then rested the palm of it on my chest. I could feel my heart healing and then restoring my whole life. I cupped the girl’s head in my hands. I couldn’t believe it. She didn’t have a face. What is happening? I could only see and then I spoke first.

“Who are you and what do you want from me?” I could see and hear her laugh.

“You will soon find out, but for now here is what I can tell you.”

“Yes…?”

“The person you see now is me. You may not know who I am, but you will find out soon.”

“Wait… what?”

“The one you seek is…-“ Then she disappeared, leaving no traces or path. Who is the person that I am seeking? Before I could figure out what was now happening, I out again.

I blinked several times before I realised what was happening. My mum was sitting in front of me, looking relieved that I woke up. I sat up and propped myself against the bed head. My mum suddenly hugged me and she sighed.

“Jungkook, are you ok? Before you were standing there and then the next, you were out cold.” I pushed my mum back slowly and smiled in front of her.

“I’m fine mum. Just felt a little unwell, but it is nothing too serious.” She sighed in relief and then placed my phone on my lap.

“A girl called, Sora, called you more than 10 times when you were out cold.” Oh dammit!!! I remembered that we needed to start our assignment.

“It’s ok mum. I know why.” She then patted me on the back.

“Ohhhhhhhhh~ Someone has a girl in their heart. When will I get to meet her, hedgehog?” Again with the hedgehog business? I then looked at my mum.

“What a-a-a-re y-y-you talk-ing a-a-bo-ut? There is no girl.” She smirked and then stood up.

“I’m going to go to my friend’s house because she needs help with redecorating her house. You can manage by yourself right.”

“Of course! I can cook… (I think).” She laughed and then crossed her arms over her chest.

“Sure you can. I am going to go now. See you tomorrow, hedgehog~” She pranced out of my room and headed downstairs. Phew… no kiss from mum… I feel so lucky. I took my phone from my lap and then called Sora. It took a while before she picked up though.

“JUNNNNNGGGGKKKKOOOOKKKK!!! Where were you?!?!? We have to finish this or this will be the first subject I had ever failed in school!” I laughed and then fell silent right away.

“I felt throbbing pain in my chest and then I fainted. Sorry.”

“Oh… sorry, Kookie. I am sorry for not understanding. So… are you feeling well enough to do the assignment?”

“What? At my house?!?!?”

“I can’t have you come over to my house because my parents will misunderstand. So, yeah I will be coming over to your house.” I felt a spark of nervousness.

“O-o-o-o-o-o-k.” I heard her chuckle slightly.

“Stop being so nervous. I’ll see you in 15. Bye, Kookie~.” She hung up first and I locked my phone. I then sat there, thinking about what should I do while I wait. I pranced out of bed and ran down the stairs. Might as well cook something for Sora to eat. I grabbed the eggs, some milk and ketchup.

“Ok… You can do this, Jungkook. It can’t be that hard!” It wasn’t hard preparing the mix. I the stove and then put the pan on top. I drizzled some oil onto the pan and then poured the mix in. I was in the middle of flipping the omelette when I suddenly heard the doorbell. I put the spatula down and then ran to the door. I opened it and smiled.

“Hi, Sora. You are here.”

“Hi, Kookie. Are you feeling ok?” She placed the back of her hand on my forehead.

“I’m feeling fine. Thanks to your presence.” I took her hand from my forehead and then placed a peck on it. She quickly retracted her arm back to the side of her body.

“Aish… so cheesy. Ummm…  Jungkook?” I looked at her.

“Yes?”

“I can smell something burning!” AAARRRGGGHHH!!! I just remembered that I left the stove on. I quickly ran to the kitchen. I panicked and then Sora came to save the day. She turned off the stove and then threw the pan into the sink. I stood there, rubbing the back of my neck. She stood in front of me, wiping the sweat off her forehead.

“Jungkook!!! Next time, remember to turn off the stove.” I looked at her and then held her hands.

“I’m sorry, Sora… I had to open the door for you because it is too cold outside.” She pulled her hands out of my grip.

“Let’s start designing our clothes for each other. I’ll cook something for you to eat later.”

“Ok, let’s go to my room to get the materials.” She stopped me by suddenly standing in front of me. She put a box in front of me. I looked at it. There was EVERYTHING that we needed.

“Yep, I came prepared. There are needles, thread, different types of materials, few pairs of scissors, buttons, clips and oh no… I forgot to bring a glue gun.” She pouted and that made me feel all squishy.

“Oh… a glue gun?  I have one in my room. Follow me.” I walked up the stairs and Sora followed, holding the box of equipment. I opened the door and held it for her.

“Thank you, Kookie~.” I smiled back

“It’s ok~.” Sora put the box on my bed and then she sat next to it. She took a very long tape measure from her room and then walked up to me.

“I need to measure your body so I can make the clothes ACTUALLY fit you. Please come here.” I walked up to her and she put the tape measure around my chest. She told me to hold it in place so she could get pen and paper. I took the tape measure off and then slung it over my shoulder. She came back and then hit me on the head.

“I told you to hold it! Thanks for everything…” I laughed and then held the tape measure in front of her.

“I’ll do it first. There is a saying: Ladies first.” I wrapped the tape measure around her chest. She stared at me as I tightened it to fit. This is awkward… She tried to escape, but I pulled the tape measure towards me and know she was literally touching me. She looked at me and then smacked me on the head playfully.

“Get this done, Jungkook.”

“Ok…” I loosened the grip and then measured her chest, waist, thighs and arms. I then stood up properly and held the paper with the measurements written on it.

“You are one skinny, but fit lady. Not bad…” She then hit me several times before calming down.

“Pedo…” I then looked at her with a cold expression. I towered over her.

“What did you call me…?” She started shaking and then I grabbed her waist. I quickly put my lips on hers and then she closed her eyes really tightly. I smirked and she then hit me on the arm. Seconds after, I slowly went back from her and she looked at me with innocence. She then hugged me and that made me hug her back. I lifted her off the ground and then spun her in circles. She started laughing quietly. How does she manage to look so beautiful while laughing? I stopped spinning and she quickly walked back. She fixed her hair and then looked at me, with the tape measure in her hands.

“Your turn~.” She measured my body and some of them were really awkward places, but she didn’t even care at all.

“I am making a nice dress for you, Sora. What are you going to make for me?” She then smiled.

“A very laid-back casual outfit that matches you. You will look really nice in it. I hope…” Wow… she hopes. I look good in anything. Even if I have to cross-dress.

“What colour do you want it to be?”

“Mint~ I love the colour mint.” Mint… That is a very graceful colour. She IS a very graceful person.

“I’ll add lace too…” I guess she heard me.

“Yah. Make it look appropriate, yeah?” I laughed.

“Ok…” She sat on my bed and was drawing out the design. I did the same and was satisfied with the results. I tried to sneak a look at what she was designing for me, but she turned it around. She poked her tongue out. I smirked.

“So… where is your little sister?” I sighed.

“I lied. I only have my mum. My dad and older brother died in a car accident. I don’t have any aunties, uncles, cousins or grandparents…” The room became silent and she put her design down on the floor, hiding it from me. Guess she was finished. She sat on the side of the bed, dangling her legs off the side.

“Sora, come here.” I patted to the spot in front of me. She walked over and sat in front of me. I turned her around so she her back was facing me. I embraced her in my arms and she rested her hands on my hands that were crossed over her waist.

“Jungkook…?”

“Yes, Sora?”

“Are we going to start making the clothes tomorrow?” I rested my chin on her shoulder. I whispered into her ear.

“Yeah. Ok… Ummm… Sora?”

“Yeah?~” I rubbed her tummy.

“I’m hungry and I bet you are too. I heard it grumbling during the silence. You promised to cook me something for dinner, right?” She patted my hands.

“Yeap~ What do you wanna eat, Kookie?” I hummed. I really wanted something delicious. Then I thought of something and I had all the ingredients for it!

“PIZZA!!!” She laughed.

“Ok~ I know how to make that. Let’s go~. I let her go and then she walked towards the door and exited out of my room. I followed her.

She was fast because by the time I had reached the kitchen, she was already making the dough for the pizza base. Dammmnnnnn. Is she a human or… A HEAVENLY GODDESS THAT WAS SENT TO EARTH? I am not joking. She is one irresistible young girl or lady. Which way you want to call her. I walked up to the kitchen bench and sat down on the stool. I propped my chin on the palm of my hand and I walked her carefully. She was now skilfully kneading the dough into a perfect; oh I mean a PERFECT circle. She was expressionless as she put finishing touches on the pizza base. She then looked at me like I was some pathetic loser.

“Please get the toppings you want as well as the tomato sauce. Oh and the parmesan and mozzarella cheese.” I obeyed her orders and got everything that was needed. I set them on the table and then went back to my original position.

“Do you want something special in the crust?”

“Why not?”

“Is that a yes or a no?”

“Yes.” She nodded and then told me to turn around until she finished putting the toppings on the base. I heard her put the pizza into the oven and she told me to turn around. I turned around and she wasn’t there.

“SORA?!?!?”

“Here.” I was so surprised. She was already sitting on the couch in the living room.  I walked to her and she moved over to make some space for me. I sat down and she was already reading her book. I stared at her for the whole time until the pizza was finished. She ran to the oven and took the pizza out of it. I saw the stringy cheese hang off the slices as she divided the pizza.

“Kookie~ Dinner’s ready!” I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a slice. I tried to feed Sora, but she refused my help. She munched on the slice of pizza she had. She looked like a squirrel when she had full. SO CUTE~ The pizza was so good. The surprise in the crust was… AWESOME! There was cheese in it. After we ate the whole pizza, Sora’s parents told her that she had to go home. She took her bag from my room and then came running down the stairs. She charged towards me and I stood there like a stick. Sora wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me one VERY BIG HUG!!! I hugged her back and she laughed. She pulled back and stood there, not knowing how to stand still.

“Kookie~” She said that pouting and her lips. WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THIS GIRL AND ATTRACTING ME LIKE A MAGNET???

“Yes, Sora?”

“See…? That is the problem!”

“What is the problem? Do I look ugly right now? Is my hair messy?” She laughed.

“I call you… well… Kookie, but I don’t have a nicknammmmmmeeeeeee!” Oh… is that what this is about. I her cheek gently.

“What can I call an idiot like you?” She gave me a death stare.

“YYAAHH!!!”

“Ok, ok… I will call you… ummmmm… baby…”

“Fine… I was thinking of something else, but whatever. If you want to call me that, then go ahead.”

“Baby~”

“Yes, Kookie?” She then started making her way out of my house.

“Don’t leave…” She turned around and sulked.

“I have to, Kookie…” I walked up to her and kissed her on the forehead.

“Bye bye, So- Wait… I mean baby…”

“Bye,  Kookie darling~.” She hugged me for the last time in the day and walked out of my house. It was silent again.

“See you tomorrow, baby…”

 

To be continued…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: So sorry for such a long chapter and to think that this is going to be in 3 parts. Thank you so much for reading my story. There will be an update for Prince Charming Not 2/3 very, very soon. Please remember to subscribe if you already haven’t and also please leave a comment to tell me your thoughts about the story so far or suggest any improvements that can be made. JJANG!!! PEACE OUT!!!^^