16 years (Pt 2)

My Second Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wait! This isn't the time to be thinking about that!" 

I took a step forward to whoever her name was.

"Get out of here! Now!" 

As soon as I say that I feel my body floating. 

"What..the..Hey!?" 

Suddenly, I felt a hand grab on to my neck. 

"You're just a human, nothing but a piece of trash " 

She held my neck tight, then tossed me away. I hit the back board of the basketball net. All the students watched in fear. I got up and tried to stand straight but that hit did a number on my spine.

"Ugh, why don't you just give up."

I looked to her with a smile and said,

"Sure as soon as you take your ugly face and get out of here."

She looked at me angrly and said, 

"Why you- Why don't you just shut up you !"

The next thing I knew was that shards of ice were sent flying towards me. They attached at my feet and started to crawl up my body intil my entire body was frozen.  

"Mfph..mfph!" 

I couldn't breathe. I saw that evil smirk of hers as she walk toward one of the students. As I looked closer it was doll face! He looked toward me with a bit of horror in his eye along with a really scared look. What the heck he's supposed to protect, not me. I couldn't breathe much less move! But just as I was about to black out.. 

"You don't have to be afraid...I'm here..." 

I heard a mysterious voice call out to me. Suddenly the ice disappeared and I saw a beautiful girl with long fire colored hair. She smiled at me and said to me that the dream I saw wasn't a dream,.. it really happened.

"The dream you saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter