The Devil's Stone and the Pendant of Godderix

My Second Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Though the girls would soon find out the answer to that mystery. 

"Come on Bloom we're going to be late!" Stella screamed at me with all her might.

"Hold on, or do want me to go there with bare feet." I said back at her.

Today Ms.Faragonda, the Principle of Alphea the school for fairies called the girls and me for an important meeting. 

"Thank goodness that we still have a few minutes to spare." Tecna said with a sigh as we walked down to the headmistress' office.

"Well, thanks to somebody we were almost late."Stella said this while being totally clear that it was my fault.

Soon we came to Ms.Faragonda's office and Tecna knocked on the door.

"Come in girls." Ms.Faragonda said in a calm voice. 

"Today, a very important guest is going to talk to one of you." She was acting weird and we knew it. 

The girls and me all starred at each other wondering what she could be talking about.

"Alright, now each and everyone of you close your eyes and open your eyes when somebody speaks ok."She said. 

We all looked at each other for a minute then did as we were told. 

"So, are you the fairy of the Dragon Flame?"

A mysterious voice called out to me.

"Huh?! Who is this?! Who are you?! Wait could you be the special guest?!"I said out loud. 

All the girls opened their eyes and saw that I was talking to something, But unfortunately, they couldn't see who or what I was talki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter