You're in LOVE!!!

My Second Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Umm, what just happen?" 

I open my eyes feeling a little bit of a throbbing in my head. Suddenly one of the maids come in. 

"Good morning your highness time to- AHHHHHHHHHH!" 

She screamed, and I realized that I was sleeping on top of Sky! He opened his eyes in surprise and we all screamed in unison. My mom, dad, sister, the girls and Kelsey and her friends all burst into the room. And as soon as they saw me and Sky on the same bed everyone had their jaws wide open.

"Mom! This isn't what it looks like!"

I said while I get off of the bed. Sky nods in agreement.

"Then what were you doing?"

My mom asked and Sky took the glass that he gave to me yesterday. He sniffed it and his eyes open wide in surprise.

"This wasn't water, this is white wine!" 

"What!? You gave me white wine?!" 

I screamed. 

"No, but I do remember leaving it on the kitchen counter before helping out Christina. When I was out maybe someone switched the water with wine."

We all looked towards Kelsey.

"What I didn't do it."

I knew it was her. Who else would try to give me wine.

"Stop lying."

Suddenly Tecna yells out in response. 

"I checked the security footage of the kitchen last night when Sky was talking. And look what I found." 

Tecna holds a laptop with footage of Kelsey pouring white wine into a cup and using it to replace the one with glass of water. 

"I-I- I couldn't stand her okay! She steals my popularity, she steals the person I like." 

So does she mean she has a crush on Sky? 

After the tension calms down we think that it would be best if we just pass this on as a mistake. 

*Sigh* 

"I can't believe that she would go that far after I was just poisoned."

"Hey Bloom? Can I ask you something?" 

Sky suddenly grabs my shoulder from behind and jerk forward in response.

"Don't scare me like that!"

"Sorry, I just wanted to ask if you we free today? I saw a flower festival near by and I thought maybe you wanted to go? You have to wear a Yukata  though." 

"Okay but why?" 

"It's based on Japanese traditions so the flyer said to wear one." 

"I get that but I meant why me?" 

He looked away shyly and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter