Demise

My Second Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow Bloom!" Stella said excitedly.

"To think that each jewel of the elements has there own specialized weapon." I said.

"Well you better get training Bloom you haven't gotten used to true power." The guys say that as the girls smirk which really erks me. 

"Oh, working on our new powers I see. Well time to put your training in action!" 

Suddenly Icy appears out of nowhere and launches blades of ice at me!(Shes evil BTW) I manage to dodge them and transform into my new armor. 

"I call forth the power of fire." I say that out loud and Icy shows me a evil smirk which makes me tense. The jewel which represents fire pops out of the necklace and changes into long claws that look like the ones that Wolverine wore. Wait I don't have time to think about that. 

"Burn!" I scream. 

"Not so easily, you won't be able to take on all three of us now will you?" 

Suddenly all three witches show up; Icy, Stormy, Darcy. 

"Your not laying one finger one her!" The girls scream as the head straight for the witches.

"Ha you think you can escaped my ice coffin!" 

Icy freezes the girls. Seeing that the guys charge for them but Darcy and stormy trap them in a dark hurricane. 

"Cowards fight me not them!" 

I say that while charging at them full speed, but every attack they can predict. 

I can' t take this. I can't! 

"Haaaa!" I charge full force but the Trix have something that freezes me in the spot. 

"What... is this?!" I can't... move! 

As I have my mind distracted the Trix conjure up a dark spell using a dark stone which looked like crystal.

"It can't be! The Devils stone?! 

Before I can ask the start casting the spell. So this is the evil that Anexia mean. 

"Oh power of the dark abyss, grant us the power

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter